Jo Yeon-woo "I met the day before the death of the late choi jin-sil,

Actors Jo Yeon-woo and Han Jung-soo appear in the channel A entertainment program Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center on the 24th.In a recent recording, Jo Yeon-woo said, I can not say no, Confessions said.In addition, when I made an appointment, I had 18 golf promises a month. In addition, at the request of an acquaintance who was in charge of the cell phone case business, I handed out Cases to my colleagues as well as unfamiliar actors and asked for promotional photos.Han Jung-soo, the best friend, also testified that he had taken a publicity photo with an elementary school bag that did not fit.Dr. Oh Eun Young said, Joeon-woo does not put weight on relationships as well as priorities.He added that rebuff is a difficult rebuff sensitivity because of anxiety and anxiety to be hated by others, and added that rebuff is afraid of being alienated from peoples relationships.However, Jo Yeon-woo pointed out that the reason for not rebuffing is different, and it is the back door that led to Jo Yeon-woos 200% empathy.Jo Yeon-woo also had a relationship with the late choi jin-sil, who left the world in 2008.Confessions, who carefully mentioned the relationship with the late choi jin-sil, who had never been on the air before, said he was close enough to hear the photo of the deceased.Jo yeon-woo, who met with the late choi jin-sil the day before the accident, had a hard time with his incredible death.Two years later, when the late Choi Jin-young left, he said, I did not even think about it.However, because of the family to be responsible, I thought that I would have to pay for three years in my heart to overcome my sadness, and from the fourth year I did not go to the due date to overcome the pain.

Actors Jo Yeon-woo and Han Jung-soo appear in the channel A entertainment program 'Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center' on the 24th. In a recent recording, Jo Yeon-woo said, "I can not say 'no'," Confessions said. In addition, when I made an appointment, I had 18 golf promises a month. In addition, at the request of an acquaintance who was in charge of the cell phone case business, I handed out 'Cases' to my colleagues as well as unfamiliar actors and asked for promotional photos. Han Jung-soo, the best friend, also testified that he had taken a publicity photo with an elementary school bag that did not fit. Dr. Oh Eun Young said, "Joeon-woo does not put weight on relationships as well as priorities." He added that rebuff is a difficult 'rebuff sensitivity' because of anxiety and anxiety to be hated by others, and added that rebuff is afraid of being alienated from people's relationships. However, Jo Yeon-woo pointed out that the reason for not rebuffing is different, and it is the back door that led to Jo Yeon-woo's 200% empathy. Jo Yeon-woo also had a relationship with the late choi jin-sil, who left the world in 2008. Confessions, who carefully mentioned the relationship with the late choi jin-sil, who had never been on the air before, said he was close enough to hear the photo of the deceased. Jo Yeon-woo, who met with the late choi jin-sil the day before the accident, had a hard time with his incredible death. Two years later, when the late Choi Jin-young left, he said, "I did not even think about it." However, because of the family to be responsible, I thought that I would have to pay for three years in my heart to overcome my sadness, and from the fourth year I did not go to the due date to overcome the pain.