I got kicked out of China Sam's Club? ... Jo Se-ho, saying, "The police subdue me by breaking my hand."'

On the 23rd KBS2TV entertainment program hong kim-dongjeon, Jo Se-ho releases his Black history.Jo Se-ho cites Black history as being overpowered by local police at China Sams Club.Jo Se-ho said, I went on a trip to China and went to Sams Club. I was having fun and people were dancing around me.Everyone was raising their hands, he said. I thought I was going to take off my clothes and I took off my jacket coolly.Jo Se-ho said, I grabbed my naked clothes in one hand and swung it, and suddenly the local police broke my hand and suppressed it. Jo Se-ho later said he was kicked out of Sams Club.Jo Se-hos acquaintance, who has watched China Sams Club from the side, laughs, saying, Jo Se-ho has not been able to put beer in his mouth and has been kicked out of Sams Club.On this day, Jin-kyeong Hongs Black history, which is comparable to Jo Se-hos Black history, will also be Disclosure.Jo Se-ho and Jin-kyeong Hong are the back door of the Black History Disclosure.

On the 23rd KBS2TV entertainment program 'hong kim-dongjeon', Jo Se-ho releases his Black history. Jo Se-ho cites Black history as being overpowered by local police at China Sam's Club. Jo Se-ho said, "I went on a trip to China and went to Sam's Club." "I was having fun and people were dancing around me." "Everyone was raising their hands," he said. "I thought I was going to take off my clothes and I took off my jacket coolly." Jo Se-ho said, "I grabbed my naked clothes in one hand and swung it," and suddenly the local police broke my hand and suppressed it. "Jo Se-ho later said he was kicked out of Sam's Club. Jo Se-ho's acquaintance, who has watched China Sam's Club from the side, laughs, saying, "Jo Se-ho has not been able to put beer in his mouth and has been kicked out of Sam's Club." On this day, Jin-kyeong Hong's Black history, which is comparable to Jo Se-ho's Black history, will also be Disclosure. Jo Se-ho and Jin-kyeong Hong are the back door of the Black history Disclosure.