⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Huang Hero controversy only 10 days off, the second yang ji-eun Who will be?

Hwang Hero decided to drop out of Burning Trotman after 10 days of controversy. With the last episode left, the landscape of the contest changed completely.MBN entertainment program Burning Trotman participant Hwang Hero said on March 3, I do not think it should be late, so I would like to talk to the production team.I am now going to finish the Burning Trotman contest. Earlier, Hwang Hero was criticized for his Burning Trotman appearance despite numerous past controversies, including injuries, school violence, gang tattoos, dating violence, and military issues.Hwang Hero said, I thought too much about participating in the last broadcast because I thought I should not be harmed by me in the final.I am sorry for the crew who believed in me, my colleagues, and I was troubled that this was right for you who gave me a lack of me.  I will not excuse it as a childhood thing.I will reflect on the past time, resolve misunderstandings, and sincerely apologize. Huang Hero also said, I sincerely thank you for sending me a love that I have never dared to imagine in my life. I am sorry again. I sincerely ask for forgiveness for those who have been hurt by me.But for those who believe in stories that are not true, I want to correct them for those who believe in me. Burning Trotman production team said on the 3rd, Last night, Hwang Hero revealed the contestant Physician, so the production team decided to accept the voluntary departure in respect of his Physician.In particular, the production team said, Regarding the various suspicions and controversies raised in the past history of the participants, the production team pondered the number of cases as much as possible based on the maximum amount of information that can be grasped and grasped by the viewers. I was worried about how to proceed with the contest.  I wanted to be as cautious as possible because I was worried about concluding the life of a person in limited time and information. In the second round of the Burning Trotman final, seven players including Son Tae-jin, Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, min su-hyun, Park Min-soo,Hwang Heros stage is expected to be edited in this broadcast.With Huang Hero out of the race, the Burning Trotman contest turned into an unpredictable development, as Huang Hero was a strong favorite to stay in first place throughout the contest.OneVoting has never missed the first place in the nation, and it was the first place in the first leg of the final after the controversy as well as the semi-finals.Hwang Hero also made a pledge to donate money to the first place in the finals as if he expected his victory.The scene of the contest changing as the contestant dropped out due to controversy reminds us of TV Chosuns Miss. Trot2, which aired in 2021.At that time, the participant Azalea entered the semi-finals with the interest of many fans as an active singer, but he stopped the contest because of the school violence controversy, and his vacancy was filled by the dropout yang ji-eun.Since then, yang ji-eun has been able to grasp the final truth by illuminating his outstanding talent and personality.Burning Trotman finalists are Hwang Hero, 2nd place Son Tae-jin, 3rd place Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, 4th place min su-hyun, 5th place Park Min-soo, 6th place, 7th place Kim Jung-yeon and 8th place Enoch.It is difficult to predict the results because the score gap between the top players such as Son Tae-jin (1282.72), Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor (1113.74), min su-hyun (1035.18), and Park Min-soo (933.32) is not large.Especially, since real-time character Voting accounts for 50%, it is expected that the first protagonist will be born in the hands of viewers on the day of the final.

Hwang Hero decided to drop out of "Burning Trotman" after 10 days of controversy. With the last episode left, the landscape of the contest changed completely. MBN entertainment program 'Burning Trotman' participant Hwang Hero said on March 3, "I do not think it should be late, so I would like to talk to the production team. I am now going to finish the 'Burning Trotman' contest. " Earlier, Hwang Hero was criticized for his "Burning Trotman" appearance despite numerous past controversies, including injuries, school violence, gang tattoos, dating violence, and military issues. Hwang Hero said, "I thought too much about participating in the last broadcast because I thought I should not be harmed by me in the final. I am sorry for the crew Who believed in me, my colleagues, and I was troubled that this was right for you Who gave me a lack of me. "" I will not excuse it as a childhood thing. I will reflect on the past time, resolve misunderstandings, and sincerely apologize. " Huang Hero also said, "I sincerely thank you for sending me a love that I have never dared to imagine in my life. I am sorry again. I sincerely ask for forgiveness for those Who have been hurt by me. But for those Who believe in stories that are not true, I want to correct them for those Who believe in me. " 'Burning Trotman' production team said on the 3rd, "Last night, Hwang Hero revealed the contestant Physician, so the production team decided to accept the voluntary departure in respect of his Physician." In particular, the production team said, "Regarding the various suspicions and controversies raised in the past history of the participants, the production team pondered the number of cases as much as possible based on the maximum amount of information that can be grasped and grasped by the viewers. I was worried about how to proceed with the contest. "" I wanted to be as cautious as possible because I was worried about concluding the life of a person in limited time and information. " In the second round of the 'Burning Trotman' final, seven players including Son Tae-jin, Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, min su-hyun, Park Min-soo, Hwang Hero's stage is expected to be edited in this broadcast. With Huang Hero out of the race, the "Burning Trotman" contest turned into an unpredictable development, as Huang Hero was a strong favorite to stay in first place throughout the contest. One Voting has never missed the first place in the nation, and it was the first place in the first leg of the final after the controversy as well as the semi-finals. Hwang Hero also made a pledge to donate mOney to the first place in the finals as if he expected his victory. The scene of the contest changing as the contestant dropped out due to controversy reminds us of TV Chosun's "Miss. Trot2," which aired in 2021. At that time, the participant Azalea entered the semi-finals with the interest of many fans as an active Singer, but he stopped the contest because of the school violence controversy, and his vacancy was filled by the dropout yang ji-eun. Since then, yang ji-eun has been able to grasp the final truth by illuminating his outstanding talent and personality. 'Burning Trotman' finalists are Hwang Hero, 2nd place Son Tae-jin, 3rd place Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, 4th place min su-hyun, 5th place Park Min-soo, 6th place, 7th place Kim Jung-yeon and 8th place Enoch. It is difficult to predict the results because the score gap between the top players such as Son Tae-jin (1282.72), Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor (1113.74), min su-hyun (1035.18), and Park Min-soo (933.32) is not large. Especially, since real-time character Voting accounts for 50%, it is expected that the first protagonist will be born in the hands of viewers on the day of the final.