"Burning Trotman" Hero.

Burning Trotman, Huang Hero.Hwang Hero is considered to be a strong champion in Crime Chief MBN Burning Trotman and has advanced to the finals in the semi-finals.However, after a series of controversies such as school violence attackers and Shanghai ex-convicts were raised, various allegations of dating violence broke out and became a topic of conversation.I only hit weak friends and disabled friends. I did it myself to look good for good friends. Nevertheless, Hwang Hero, who was forced to appear, reluctantly bowed to the live broadcast final stage, saying, I deeply apologize to those who have been damaged by my lack and mistakes.As for the past of controversy, I expressed wandering and said, I think of my grandmother who took care of me on behalf of my mother who lived in the back of my life and my mother who made a living. Please forgive my mistakes and shortcomings.I ask you to give me a chance to reflect on the past and change into a better person, and I ask forgiveness for many who remember me. Forgive me for the lack of my past.Please allow me to become a person who can contribute to being a good constituent of society through the singing life that I have gained again. In the end, he declared his departure on the 2nd of this month, but Huang Hero decided late after he made the first leg of the final on February 28th.He did not read the boiling public opinion and made a pledge that he would donate the prize money. He said, I want to correct it for those who believe in stories that are not true.The same goes for the Burning Trotman crew, who was also urged to wrap up Huang Hero in the protests of viewers.In particular, the production team seemed to be pushing him to the end, even though he was suspicious of pushing Hwang Hero, I was trying to be as cautious as possible because I was worried about concluding the life of a person in limited time and information.Also, regarding the Some Like It Hot controversy, he dismissed I will firmly deal with unconfirmed suspicions and untrue parts of the crews Some Like It Hot.Hwang Heros departure will take place in the second round of the finals on July 7, with seven players including Kim Jung Yeon, Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, Enoch, Gong Hoon, Son Tae Jin, Park Min Soo and Min Soo Hyun.

Burning Trotman, Huang Hero. Hwang Hero is considered to be a strong champion in Crime Chief mbn 'Burning Trotman' and has advanced to the finals in the semi-finals. However, after a series of controversies such as School violence attackers and Shanghai ex-convicts were raised, various allegations of dating violence broke out and became a topic of conversation. I only hit weak friends and disabled friends. I did it myself to look good for good friends. " Nevertheless, Hwang Hero, who was forced to appear, reluctantly bowed to the Live broadcast final stage, saying, "I deeply apologize to those who have been damaged by my lack and mistakes." As for the past of controversy, I expressed "wandering" and said, "I think of my grandmother who took care of me on behalf of my mother who lived in the back of my life and my mother who made a living. Please forgive my mistakes and shortcomings. I ask you to give me a chance to reflect on the past and change into a better person, and I ask forgiveness for many who remember me. "Forgive me for the lack of my past. Please allow me to become a person who can contribute to being a good constituent of society through the singing life that I have gained again. " In the end, he declared his departure on the 2nd of this month, but Huang Hero decided late after he made the first leg of the final on February 28th. He did not read the boiling public opinion and made a pledge that he would "donate the prize mOney." He said, "I want to correct it for those who believe in stories that are not true." The same goes for the 'Burning Trotman' crew, who was also urged to wrap up Huang Hero in the protests of viewers. In particular, the production team seemed to be pushing him to the end, even though he was suspicious of pushing Hwang Hero, "I was trying to be as cautious as possible because I was worried about concluding the life of a person in limited time and information." Also, regarding the "Some Like It Hot" controversy, he dismissed "I will firmly deal with unconfirmed suspicions and untrue parts of the crew's Some Like It Hot." Hwang Hero's departure will take place in the second round of the finals on July 7, with seven players including Kim Jung Yeon, Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, Enoch, Gong Hoon, Son Tae Jin, Park Min Soo and Min Soo Hyun.