'Bulte' Kim Jung-yeon "I cleared my mind when I passed.. Finals = Liu Cong's beauty"

Singer Kim Joong-yeon expressed Thank Yous heart and determination for the finals ahead of the second leg of the Burning Trotman final.On the 7th, Kim Jung-yeon said through his agency, VL Entertainment, I think I was able to come to the final thanks to a lot of help from around me.In particular, Kim Jung Research Institute (fandom name) is so thankful to you, said MBN Burning Trotman finals.Kim Jung-yeon said, I could not imagine that I would be able to come to the final stage from the first trial, he said. I had finished my mind until I announced my final acceptance in the semi-finals.In addition, I will come to the finals with the mind that I will be able to enjoy the beauty of Liu Cong comfortably for the last time, and made the final stage of Burning Trotman look forward.In the second round of the Burning Trotman semi-finals broadcast on the 21st of last month, Kim Jung-yeon fired Nam Jins Morrie and showed a musical stage and set fire to viewers hearts.Kim Jung-yeon, who received the praise of genre is not limited at the time, got the qualification of performance leader and became a miracle icon by surviving in the national delegation scene Voting.Since then, Kim Jung-yeon has shown the authenticity of the authentic trot in the Burning Trotman finals Battle of the authentic song by Na Huna, and in the New Song Battle, Composer Wild Boar, Kim Sion,The final result of the second round of the Celebrity delegation score, the national delegation score, and the real-time SMS Voting, Kim Jung-yeon took seventh place.Kim Jung-yeon is showing the best performances in every stage of Burning Trotman and is getting favorable reviews through various online communities.In fact, Kim Jung-yeons stage images were ranked 10th in various portal video rankings after every broadcast.Especially, Blown Butterfly stage, which was broadcasted in January, caught the attention of viewers at once with its sexy underwater performance, and it also took the first place in domestic portal daily video.Meanwhile, the final of MBNs Burning Trotman, starring Kim Joong-yeon, will air at 9:40 p.m. today (7th).Burning Trotman

Singer Kim Joong-yeon expressed Thank You's heart and determination for the finals ahead of the second leg of the "Burning Trotman" final. On the 7th, Kim Jung-yeon said through his agency, VL Entertainment, "I think I was able to come to the final thanks to a lot of help from around me. In particular, Kim Jung Research Institute (fandom name) is so thankful to you, "said mbn 'Burning Trotman' finals. Kim Jung-yeon said, "I could not imagine that I would be able to come to the final stage from the first trial," he said. "I had finished my mind until I announced my final acceptance in the semi-finals." In addition, "I will come to the finals with the mind that I will be able to enjoy the beauty of Liu Cong comfortably for the last time," and made the final stage of "Burning Trotman" look forward. In the second round of the 'Burning Trotman' semi-finals broadcast on the 21st of last month, Kim Jung-yeon fired Nam Jin's 'Morrie' and showed a musical stage and set fire to viewers' hearts. Kim Jung-yeon, who received the praise of "genre is not limited" at the time, got the qualification of "performance leader" and became a "miracle icon" by surviving in the national delegation scene Voting. Since then, Kim Jung-yeon has shown the authenticity of the authentic trot in the 'Burning Trotman' finals 'Battle of the authentic song' by Na Huna, and in the 'New Song Battle', Composer Wild Boar, Kim Sion, The final result of the second round of the Celebrity delegation score, the national delegation score, and the real-time SMS Voting, Kim Jung-yeon took seventh place. Kim Jung-yeon is showing the best performances in every stage of 'Burning Trotman' and is getting favorable reviews through various online communities. In fact, Kim Jung-yeon's stage images were ranked 10th in various portal video rankings after every broadcast. Especially, 'Blown Butterfly' stage, which was broadcasted in January, caught the attention of viewers at once with its sexy underwater performance, and it also took the first place in domestic portal daily video. Meanwhile, the final of mbn's "Burning Trotman," starring Kim Joong-yeon, will air at 9:40 p.m. today (7th). Burning Trotman