BTS Jimin, dreamy dream + love ⁇ Like crazy ⁇

The music video makes Jiminnns empty eyes and sad tone blend into a dreamy atmosphere that seems to be wandering in dreams.Like Crazy is a song that contrasts Jiminnns mournful tone with the intense The Shins Synthesizer and Drum Synthesizer in The Shins Pop genre.Jiminnn was inspired by his favorite movie Like Crazy and participated in the song work.In the dream, I am distressed to find my loved ones, and I am trapped in a splendid light and lose myself, but the lyrics that I want to stay in my dreams forever stimulate my emotions.If the Set Me Free Pt.2 music video released on the 17th revealed Jiminnns strong expression, powerful dance, and dynamic direction, the Like Crazy music video showed dizzy lighting, anomalous cut composition, Jiminnns distracted appearance, and the moment of escaping reality.In addition, the moment of awareness facing I in the mirror is captured, and the ambiguous spaces of reality and dream lead to fantasy.FACE is an album containing feelings that Jiminnn felt during the COVID-19 pandemic over the past two years.Jiminnn was able to prepare for a new beginning through the time of looking inside while facing himself completely, and the title of the album was FACE, which means face and face to face.Starting with the FACE release, Jiminnn will be active in music programs and various entertainment content, including the NBC popular program The Tonight Show Starring Jiminn Hendrix Palen (The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon).

The music video makes Jiminnn's empty eyes and sad tone blend into a dreamy atmosphere that seems to be wandering in dreams. Like Crazy"" is a song that contrasts Jiminnn's mournful tone with the intense The Shins Synthesizer and Drum Synthesizer in The Shins Pop genre. Jiminnn was inspired by his favorite movie 'Like Crazy' and participated in the song work. In the dream, I am distressed to find my loved ones, and I am trapped in a splendid light and lose myself, but the lyrics that I want to stay in my dreams forever stimulate my emotions. If the 'Set Me Free Pt.2' music video released on the 17th revealed Jiminnn's strong expression, powerful dance, and dynamic direction, the 'Like Crazy' music video showed dizzy lighting, anomalous cut composition, Jiminnn's distracted appearance, and the moment of escaping reality. In addition, the moment of 'awareness' facing 'I' in the mirror is captured, and the ambiguous spaces of reality and dream lead to fantasy. "FACE" is an Album containing Feelings that Jiminnn felt during the COVID-19 pandemic over the past two years. Jiminnn was able to prepare for a new beginning through the time of looking inside while facing himself completely, and the title of the Album was 'FACE', which means 'face' and 'face to face'. Starting with the 'FACE' release, Jiminnn will be active in music programs and various entertainment content, including the NBC popular program 'The Tonight Show Starring Jiminn Hendrix Palen' (The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon).