Yoo Jae-Suk's release fuel, the moment it is released, has a ripple effect on the industry.

National MC Yoo Jae-suk mentioned why he does not disclose his performance fee.Yoo Jae-Suk appeared as a guest in the 400th podcast Song Eun-yi Kim Sooks Confidentiality released on February 15th.One of the listeners said, I am curious about Yoo Jae-Suks Yu Quiz and Running Man performance fee, which is the number one comedian brand reputation.In response, Yoo Jae-suk said, It is not difficult to disclose the performance fee, but there are repercussions for the industry. I can talk about this anytime. But there are many repercussions for the industry as soon as it is disclosed. I want to answer, but I cant.Were taking into account the impact on the industry, he replied.Kim Sook said, Even celebrities dont know how much they get paid, and Yoo Jae-suk said, If you try to find out, you can. But we dont.Song Eun-yi said, I tried to find out a few times, but I was sick. Other people got a lot. I was sick and I should not recognize it. I can do my best in my favorite program and the program that gave me me.You dont have to feel relatively deprived, he said.Kim Sook, too, said, I used to feel so bad when I found out about the pay of some cast members. I was more senior and I was doing more.He was more popular, but he paid more than me, he said. I was so angry, unhappy and upset, how can I pass it?

'National MC' Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned why he does not disclose his performance fee. Yoo Jae-Suk appeared as a guest in the 400th podcast Song Eun-yi Kim Sook's Confidentiality' released on February 15th. One of the listeners said, "I am curious about Yoo Jae-Suk's 'Yu Quiz' and 'Running Man' performance fee, which is the number one comedian brand reputation." In response, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It is not difficult to disclose the performance fee, but there are repercussions for the industry. I can talk about this anytime. But there are many repercussions for the industry as soon as it is disclosed. I want to answer, but I can't. "We're taking into account the impact on the industry," he replied. Kim Sook said, "Even celebrities don't know how much they get paid," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "If you try to find out, you can. But we don't." Song Eun-yi said, "I tried to find out a few times, but I was sick. Other people got a lot. I was sick and I should not recognize it. I can do my best in my favorite program and the program that gave me me. You don't have to feel relatively deprived," he said. Kim Sook, too, said, "I used to feel so bad when I found out about the pay of some cast members. I was more senior and I was doing more. He was more popular, but he paid more than me, "he said." I was so angry, unhappy and upset, how can I pass it? "