The Brave Girls eventually disbanded.."The official end of activity today (16th)"

Group Brave Girls wrap up their team activities today (16th)Brave said, The Brave Girls members and we have decided to make a beautiful farewell after a long and in-depth discussion.I will not forget to support each other, and now I will repay the love of the fans in their new place.  I am deeply grateful to the private sector, Yu-Jeong, Eunji, Yuna, who have been working enthusiastically as Brave Girls for the past 7 years. I would like to express my sincere gratitude and applause.I will always support the new activities of the members. Brave Girls is currently a member of the second group, which was debuted in 2016, and became popular with a comeback on the chart of Rollin.Hi, this is Brave Entertainment.First of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the fans who loved and supported the Brave Girls.Exclusive contracts for our artists private sector, Yu-Jeong, Eunji and Yuna will end today (16th).As a result, Brave Girls conclude their official activities with the digital single Goodbye released today.Brave Girls members and our company have decided to make a beautiful farewell after a long and in-depth discussion. We will not forget to support each other, and now we will return the love of our fans in their new place.I sincerely thank the private sector, Yu-Jeong, Eunji, and Yuna who have been working enthusiastically as Brave Girls for the past 7 years.I will always support the new activities of the members.Thank you again to the Fearless fans who have always been with the Brave Girls without fear.I look forward to your continued love and warm attention to the private sector, Yu-Jeong, Eunji and Yuna.Brave Girls quickly grew into a girl group with unique sound source power, starting with a comeback on the chart Icon.I know that the Brave Girls journey is not just a miracle, but that I was able to write Shinhwa because of the members and fans. I will remember the Icon of Hope Brave Girls forever.Thank you.D.B.

group Brave Girls wrap up their team activities today (16th) Brave said, "The Brave Girls members and we have decided to make a beautiful farewell after a long and in-depth discussion. I will not forget to support each other, and now I will repay the love of the fans in their new place. "" I am deeply grateful to the private sector, Yu-Jeong, Eunji, Yuna, who have been working enthusiastically as Brave Girls for the past 7 years. I would like to express my sincere gratitude and applause. I will always support the new activities of the members. " Brave Girls is currently a member of the second group, which was debuted in 2016, and became popular with a comeback on the chart of Rollin. Hi, this is Brave Entertainment. First of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the fans who loved and supported the Brave Girls. Exclusive Contracts for our artists private sector, Yu-Jeong, Eunji and Yuna will end today (16th). As a result, Brave Girls conclude their official activities with the digital single 'Goodbye' released today. Brave Girls members and our company have decided to make a beautiful farewell after a long and in-depth discussion. We will not forget to support each other, and now we will return the love of our fans in their new place. I sincerely thank the private sector, Yu-Jeong, Eunji, and Yuna who have been working enthusiastically as Brave Girls for the past 7 years. I will always support the new activities of the members. Thank you again to the Fearless fans who have always been with the Brave Girls without fear. I look forward to your continued love and warm attention to the private sector, Yu-Jeong, Eunji and Yuna. Brave Girls quickly grew into a girl group with unique sound source power, starting with 'a comeback on the chart' Icon. I know that the Brave Girls' journey is not just a miracle, but that I was able to write 'Shinhwa' because of the members and fans. I will remember the 'Icon of Hope' Brave Girls forever. Thank you. D.B.