Lee Seung-gi, who appeared to write Wig, said, "Is not it wonderful?" Laugh

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi made his official appearance wearing a wig.On the afternoon of the 15th, a production presentation for the JTBC entertainment program peak time (PEAKTIME) was held at Stanford Hotel Korea in Mapo-gu, Seoul, where producer Ma Geon-young and producer Park Ji-ye, as well as MC Lee Seung-gi and a group of judges attended.Lee Seung-gi, who became a hot topic after appearing shaved at the KBS Acting Grand Prix at the end of last year, wore Wig on the day and attracted attention.When asked about the hairstyle on the spot, Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, I tried not to sweat, but I sweat.I shaved to shoot a movie, but since then I have been working on it, so I have been working on it, he said. Its not awesome. Its a set that I set up thoroughly.I feel good because I have prepared for peak time. Peak time will be broadcasted at 8:50 pm on the evening.

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi made his official appearance wearing a Wig. On the afternoon of the 15th, a production presentation for the JTBC entertainment program "peak time (PEAKTIME)" was held at Stanford Hotel Korea in Mapo-gu, Seoul, where producer Ma Geon-young and producer Park Ji-ye, as well as MC Lee Seung-gi and a group of judges attended. Lee Seung-gi, who became a hot topic after appearing shaved at the KBS Acting Grand Prix at the end of last year, wore Wig on the day and attracted attention. When asked about the hairstyle on the spot, Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "I tried not to sweat, but I sweat." "I shaved to shoot a movie, but since then I have been working on it, so I have been working on it," he said. "It's not awesome. It's a set that I set up thoroughly. I feel good because I have prepared for 'peak time'. " 'peak time' will be broadcasted at 8:50 pm on the evening.