Lee Chun-soo, Lee Chun-soo, Lee Chun-soo, Lee Chun-soo,

Seoul =) = Lee Chun-soo Brothers story has been revealed.Lee Chun-soos father and brother came to help Shim Ha-eun on KBS 2TV The Living Men broadcast on the 18th.Lee Chun-soos older brother made a living as soon as he graduated from Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.Lee Chun-soo said, When I was shooting Stoneman Douglas High School, my father was out of work and my mother worked, but I needed more money, so I played soccer with my brothers boat.Im sorry if I see you. Lee Chun-soo said he remembers his brother going out to work at a cold dawn.Lee Chun-soos brother remembered that he earned 1.5 million won and invested 1 million won in Lee Chun-soo and spent the rest on living expenses.Lee Chun-soo said, Usually I would take credit for it, but my brother never did it. I didnt say it unless I asked. I was more sorry for that.I do not want to do anything, no matter what I do, he said. I sacrificed my brother to Exercise, so I did not want to lose, so I worked hard to live to be the first in football. A little kid who was chasing his dream became a member of the national team for the World Cup in Korea. When I saw that, I felt like I was rewarded for all the things I worked for as a child. I felt like I had the whole world, he recalled.My brother Lee Chun-soo is like a heart to my brother.

Seoul =) = Lee Chun-soo Brother's story has been revealed. Lee Chun-soo's father and brother came to help Shim Ha-eun on kbs 2TV 'The Living Men' broadcast on the 18th. Lee Chun-soo's older brother made a living as soon as he graduated from StOneman Douglas High School shooting. Lee Chun-soo said, "When I was shooting StOneman Douglas High School, my father was out of work and my mother worked, but I needed more mOney, so I played soccer with my brother's boat. I'm sorry if I see you. "Lee Chun-soo said he remembers his brother going out to work at a cold dawn. Lee Chun-soo's brother remembered that he earned 1.5 million won and invested 1 million won in Lee Chun-soo and spent the rest on living expenses. Lee Chun-soo said, "Usually I would take credit for it, but my brother never did it. I didn't say it unless I asked. I was more sorry for that. I do not want to do anything, no matter what I do, "he said." I sacrificed my brother to Exercise, so I did not want to lose, so I worked hard to live to be the first in football. " "A little kid who was chasing his dream became a member of the national team for the World Cup in Korea. When I saw that, I felt like I was rewarded for all the things I worked for as a child. I felt like I had the whole world," he recalled. My brother Lee Chun-soo is like a heart to my brother.