LE STERAFIM hong eun-chae, 'Mu-bang' debut to fans after ..."Thank you for your support"

Hong eun-chae said on the 11th Global Fan Community Platform Weverse, Thank you for your support and support from early yesterday morning. I was really nervous, but I was able to finish it well!I was surprised that so many people cheered me up at the time of my life. Did you enjoy the rice cake I prepared? Ill see you on Friday next week. Thank you for blooming.Hong eun-chae greeted LE SSERAFIM Fandom Pierna in person, and fans responded by sending messages of support.Hong eun-chae was a fixed MC of KBS2TV Music Bank which was broadcast live on the 10th.hong eun-chae showed a special stage as a celebrity with the co-host actor Lee Chae-min.Meanwhile, LE SSERAFIM, which Hong eun-chae belongs to, has exceeded 250,000 cumulative shipments as of January 2023 with the Japan debut single FEARLESS released on the 25th of last month and obtained the Japan Record Associations Gold Disc Platinum certification.lee kyung-ho

hong eun-chae said on the 11th Global Fan Community Platform Weverse, "Thank you for your support and support from early yesterday morning. I was really nervous, but I was able to finish it well! I was surprised that so many people cheered me up at the time of my life. "Did you enjoy the rice cake I prepared? I'll see you on Friday next week. Thank you for blooming." hong eun-chae greeted LE SSERAFIM Fandom Pierna in person, and fans responded by sending messages of support. hong eun-chae was a fixed MC of KBS2TV Music Bank' which was broadcast live on the 10th. hong eun-chae showed a special stage as a 'celebrity' with the co-host actor Lee Chae-min. Meanwhile, LE SSERAFIM, which hong eun-chae belongs to, has exceeded 250,000 cumulative shipments as of January 2023 with the Japan debut single "FEARLESS" released on the 25th of last month and obtained the Japan Record Association's Gold Disc Platinum certification. lee kyung-ho