Kim Hee-chul, abuse ⁇ vulgar expression After all, apology ... What is the position of Vitali Klitschko?

Super Junior Kim Hee-chul eventually apologized after being controversial for his vulgar expressions and abuse.Kim Hee-chul said in his instagram on the 13th, I apologize for the harsh abuse and vulgar expressions, leaving the right and wrong of my thoughts, and showing Naeronambul.Once again, Im most sorry for the fans who were hurt by the controversy I made. I will not be involved in any controversy in the future, he said.However, no matter how much I look back on school violence and certain sites, I do not think its wrong. Thank you.However, Japan did not apologize for the boycott, and the seeds of controversy remained.Kim Hee-chul, who appeared on BJ Chois broadcast Choi Gane on the 9th, said, Kangin went to the gangster and said, Hey XXX. What are you doing?So the gangster laughed and said, Is not this XX entertainer? He said, referring to Kangins assault in the past.Kim Hee-chul then made an abuse by referring to a specific site, and in relation to school violence, it was controversial to say School violence perpetrator XXX.He also said in this broadcast, When I had a boycott of Japan, I said X, and the embarrassed Choi tried to stop saying, Brother, wait a minute.However, Kim Hee-chul tried to keep talking, saying, Its not too ridiculous. In the end, Choi hurriedly turned off the microphone and covered Kim Hee-chuls mouth.After a while, Kim Hee-chul was angry again, saying, Japan Vitali Klitschko is not the same story as any seed, and Choi turned off the microphone again.Apart from the right and wrong of my thoughts, I apologize for the harsh abuse and vulgar expressions, and for showing NaeronambulOnce again, I am most sorry for the fans who have been hurt by my controversy. I will not be involved in any controversy in the future.But I do not think its wrong to look back on school violence and certain sites.Thank you.

Super Junior Kim Hee-chul eventually apologized after being controversial for his vulgar expressions and abuse. Kim Hee-chul said in his instagram on the 13th, "I apologize for the harsh abuse and vulgar expressions, leaving the right and wrong of my thoughts, and showing Naeronambul." "Once again, I'm most sorry for the fans who were hurt by the controversy I made. I will not be involved in any controversy in the future," he said. "However, no matter how much I look back on school violence and certain sites, I do not think it's wrong. Thank you." However, Japan did not apologize for the boycott, and the seeds of controversy remained. Kim Hee-chul, who appeared on BJ Choi's broadcast "Choi Gane" on the 9th, said, "Kangin went to the gangster and said, 'Hey XXX. What are you doing?' So the gangster laughed and said, 'Is not this XX entertainer?' "He said, referring to Kangin's assault in the past. Kim Hee-chul then made an abuse by referring to a specific site, and in relation to school violence, it was controversial to say "school violence perpetrator XXX". He also said in this broadcast, "When I had a boycott of Japan, I said 'X'," and the embarrassed Choi tried to stop saying, "Brother, wait a minute." However, Kim Hee-chul tried to keep talking, saying, "It's not too ridiculous." In the end, Choi hurriedly turned off the microphone and covered Kim Hee-chul's mouth. After a while, Kim Hee-chul was angry again, saying, "Japan Vitali Klitschko is not the same story as any seed," and Choi turned off the microphone again. Apart from the right and wrong of my thoughts, I apologize for the harsh abuse and vulgar expressions, and for showing Naeronambul Once again, I am most sorry for the fans who have been hurt by my controversy. I will not be involved in any controversy in the future. But I do not think it's wrong to look back on school violence and certain sites. Thank you.