Jung Ga-ram, a veil-like nose + side-to-side ..

Jung Ga-ram posted three photos on his 17th day without any notice on his instagram.In the photo, Jung Ga-ram, wearing a beige tone jacket, looked at the side. He boasted a sleek nose and jaw line and showed off his warm visuals.The netizens responded I feel good, I am too my style, I am crazy, I am really handsome and so on.On the other hand, Jung Ga-ram took the role of Jung Jong-hyun, a police officer examiner, in the JTBC drama Understanding of Love

Jung Ga-ram posted three photos on his 17th day without any notice on his instagram. In the photo, Jung Ga-ram, wearing a beige tone jacket, looked at the side. He boasted a sleek nose and jaw line and showed off his warm visuals. The netizens responded "I feel good", "I am too my style", "I am crazy, I am really handsome" and so on. On the other hand, Jung Ga-ram took the role of "Jung Jong-hyun", a police officer examiner, in the JTBC drama "Understanding of Love"