Jason's first visit to the city was a tearful one. ⁇ The Return of Superman

Jason received the son Jun-bum Anda the first Shinjuku Bunka Center The Lesson.KBS 2TV The Return of Superman (hereinafter referred to as The Return of Superman), which was broadcast on February 17, depicted Jasons visit to Shinjuku Bunka Center for the first time with Son Jun-bum.Jason said, I have lectured at the Shinjuku Bunka Center, but this is my first time as a student.When asked what kind of lecture the production team gave at the Shinjuku Bunka Center, Jason said, Its an interior designer.The father says what he is doing at home. He laughed Anda laughed.I met other friends at the Shinjuku Bunka Center. When Jason heard that the other children were 7kg, he said, What did he eat? When Jun-beom learned to play drums, he burst into tears.I have a meeting with my father, he said.Dont ruin the mood at a good time. The kids are all laughing, Jason said nervously.I thought it was really mild. Jun-beom smells like his mother, she laughed.Soap Bubbles didnt work, either.So I guess I wanted to be a little active. After the lesson, Jason said, Im going to buy you coffee because Ive met you like this. I have a lot of questions.Jason also shared parenting grievances with mothers. After 50 days of child birth, Hyun-hee told me to leave because there were signs of postpartum depression. Shes happy now, he said.Jason listened to the mothers who had suffered postpartum depression Anda said, I think I know what Feelings are.Jason said, My knees Anda wrists are so sore, Anda my mothers envied me, Hong Hyun-hee seems to be blessed.

Jason received the son Jun-bum Anda the first Shinjuku Bunka Center The Lesson. KBS 2TV The Return of Superman' (hereinafter referred to as The Return of Superman'), which was broadcast on February 17, depicted Jason's visit to Shinjuku Bunka Center for the first time with son Jun-bum. Jason said, "I have lectured at the Shinjuku Bunka Center, but this is my first time as a student." When asked what kind of lecture the production team gave at the Shinjuku Bunka Center, Jason said, "It's an interior designer. The father says what he is doing at home. "He laughed Anda laughed. I met other friends at the Shinjuku Bunka Center. "When Jason heard that the other children were 7kg, he said," What did he eat? " When Jun-beom learned to play drums, he burst into tears. I have a meeting with my father, "he said. "Don't ruin the mood at a good time. The kids are all laughing," Jason said nervously. "I thought it was really mild. Jun-beom smells like his mother," she laughed. Soap Bubbles didn't work, either. So I guess I wanted to be a little active. " After the lesson, Jason said, "I'm going to buy you coffee because I've met you like this. I have a lot of questions." Jason also shared parenting grievances with mothers. "After 50 days of Child birth, Hyun-hee told me to leave because there were signs of postpartum depression. She's happy now," he said. Jason listened to the mothers who had suffered postpartum depression Anda said, "I think I know what Feelings are." Jason said, "My knees Anda wrists are so sore," Anda my mothers envied me, "Hong Hyun-hee seems to be blessed."