Jason, I don't have a job. - The Return of Superman

Jason drew laughter when he said people didnt think he had a job.KBS 2TV The Return of Superman (hereinafter referred to as The Return of Superman), which was broadcast on February 17, depicted Jasons visit to Shinjuku Bunka Center for the first time with Son Jun-bum.Jason said, I have lectured at the Shinjuku Bunka Center, but this is my first time as a student.When asked if the production team had lectured at the Shinjuku Bunka Center, Jason said, Its an interior designer. He said, People do not have that job.I do not know what my dad is doing at home. Jun-beom met other friends at the Shinjuku Bunka Center, Anda when Jason heard that the other children weighed seven kilograms, he said, What did Jun-beom eat?

Jason drew laughter when he said people didn't think he had a job. KBS 2TV The Return of Superman' (hereinafter referred to as The Return of Superman'), which was broadcast on February 17, depicted Jason's visit to Shinjuku Bunka Center for the first time with son Jun-bum. Jason said, "I have lectured at the Shinjuku Bunka Center, but this is my first time as a student." When asked if the production team had lectured at the Shinjuku Bunka Center, Jason said, "It's an interior designer." He said, "People do not have that job. I do not know what my dad is doing at home. " Jun-beom met other friends at the Shinjuku Bunka Center, Anda when Jason heard that the other children weighed seven kilograms, he said, "What did Jun-beom eat?"