I ended up with Kim Chung on a fling. "Pink airflow? Just give and take" ('together')

 ⁇   ⁇  Park Won-sooks  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Kim cheong-ui thumb Nam mentioned the relationship after the pink airflow.On the 14th broadcast KBS 2TV entertainment  ⁇  Park Won-sook, I had a special event for 100 times.Hye Eun, who has a lot of experience in performing, plans a talk concert for fans who have shown steady love on this day, and expects that she can feel the thrill of the whole body because she feels catharsis without knowing that the audience is getting feedback immediately.When asked about the progress of his relationship with Kim Chung, he said, Sometimes I feel like Im busy, and laughed.Park Won-sook said, I do not know what Im doing for 40 years, but I do not know what Im doing. Park Won-sook is masculine, but princess pajamas and An So- I laughed.When asked to show his wife for the last time, An So Young robbed his gaze with a deadly sexy.On the other hand, KBS 2TV entertainment  ⁇  Park Won-sook is a program about the cohabitation of middle-aged female stars living alone preparing for the second half of their lives after their splendid prime. It is broadcasted every Tuesday at 8:30 pm.Lets live together  ⁇  Capture

⁇ ⁇ Park Won-sook's ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ kim cheong-ui thumb Nam mentioned the relationship after the pink airflow. On the 14th broadcast kbs 2TV entertainmentPark Won-sook, I had a special event for 100 times. Hye Eun, who has a lot of experience in performing, plans a talk concert for fans who have shown steady love on this day, and expects that she can feel the thrill of the whole body because she feels catharsis without knowing that the audience is getting feedback immediately. When asked about the progress of his relationship with Kim Chung, he said, "Sometimes I feel like I'm busy," and laughed. Park Won-sook said, "I do not know what I'm doing for 40 years, but I do not know what I'm doing." Park Won-sook is masculine, but princess pajamas and An So- I laughed. When asked to show his wife for the last time, An So Young robbed his gaze with a deadly sexy. On the other hand, kbs 2TV entertainmentPark Won-sook is a program about the cohabitation of middle-aged female stars living alone preparing for the second half of their lives after their splendid prime. It is broadcasted every Tuesday at 8:30 pm. Let's live together ⁇ Capture