Husband, renal cancer for 10 Years: Anti-Cancer (AM Plaza)

Choi Se-yeon said Husband is battling renal cancer.On February 15, KBS 1TV AM Plaza, the stage of the Top Model dream was held.Choi said, Husband was diagnosed with renal cancer stage 3. He had one kidney removed and one third of the remaining kidneys removed. He underwent surgery six times after metastasizing to the lungs. He has been battling the disease for 10 years with renal cancer stage 4.I quit singing and I was hanging on to Husbands care and twin child care. Husband was sorry and suggested that I go to the audition program, and the stage of the Top Model dream came out. I also sang with Husband during the New Year holidays last year. Husband was not feeling well.I am still suffering from nausea, but I smile brightly without hurting even if I am sick. He always loves me.On this day, Choi Se-yeon set the stage with Husband. Choi Se-yeon Husband said that he was happy to be able to sing over the hump.

Choi Se-yeon said Husband is battling renal cancer. On February 15, KBS 1TV AM Plaza', the stage of the Top Model dream was held. Choi said, "Husband was diagnosed with renal cancer stage 3. He had one kidney removed and one third of the remaining kidneys removed. He underwent surgery six times after metastasizing to the lungs. He has been battling the disease for 10 years with renal cancer stage 4. I quit singing and I was hanging on to Husband's care and twin child care. " "Husband was sorry and suggested that I go to the audition program, and the stage of the Top Model dream came out. I also sang with Husband during the New Year holidays last year. Husband was not feeling well. I am still suffering from nausea, but I smile brightly without hurting even if I am sick. "He always loves me." On this day, Choi Se-yeon set the stage with Husband. Choi Se-yeon Husband said that he was happy to be able to sing over the hump.