Dadu Choiza "Pure Smile Woman and July marriage" ...amoeba "Non-celebrity"

Seoul =) = Dynamic Duo Choiza (43 and his real name Choi Jae-ho) marries.On the 17th, Choiza posted on his Instagram and announced the marriage news directly.Choiza said, I have been walking alone for a long time and I have lived with the belief that I will continue to do so. I met a person who stopped me from wandering like this. I met naturally with the introduction of acquaintance, Smile is an attractive woman, and it adds a sense of stability to my somewhat dynamic life.They are going to walk together toward a new goal of a harmonious family, and the time is likely to be in July this year, he said adding, I will hold hands and love and have fun as I do now, and I hope you will support us a lot in the future as we start anew.It is right for Choiza to marry a non-celebrity bride-to-be in July, an amoeba culture official said.Meanwhile, Choiza debuted in 2000 as a hip-hop group CB Mass, and since 2004 he has been working as a Dynamic Duo with GKO.Hi, Im Choiza.I opened the notepad to give good news to everyone who loves and loves me at this time when the winter which was very cold and the spring energy is faintly felt.I do not know if its comfortable or familiar, but Ive been walking Alone for a long time and Ive been living with the belief that it will continue. I met a person who stopped me from wandering around.I met naturally with the introduction of the nearby acquaintance, and the innocent Smile who looked at me warmly when I was tired or happy is an attractive woman.It is as comfortable as an old friend when I am together without any embellishment, and it adds a sense of stability to my somewhat dynamic life.Now we are going to walk together toward a new goal of a harmonious family. The time is likely to be in July of this year.Thank you for reading to the end of the long article. I hope you will support us a lot in the future. I love you.February 2023 Choiza with a naive Smile

Seoul =) = Dynamic Duo Choiza (43 and his real name Choi Jae-ho) marries. On the 17th, Choiza posted on his Instagram and announced the marriage news directly. Choiza said, "I have been walking Alone for a long time and I have lived with the belief that I will continue to do so. I met a person who stopped me from wandering like this." "I met naturally with the introduction of acquaintance, Smile is an attractive woman, and it adds a sense of stability to my somewhat dynamic life." "They are going to walk together toward a new goal of a harmonious family, and the time is likely to be in July this year," he said adding, "I will hold hands and love and have fun as I do now, and I hope you will support us a lot in the future as we start anew." "It is right for Choiza to marry a non-celebrity bride-to-be in July," an amoeba culture official said. Meanwhile, Choiza debuted in 2000 as a hip-hop group CB Mass, and since 2004 he has been working as a Dynamic Duo with GKO. Hi, I'm Choiza. I opened the notepad to give good news to everyone who loves and loves me at this time when the winter which was very cold and the spring energy is faintly felt. I do not know if it's comfortable or familiar, but I've been walking Alone for a long time and I've been living with the belief that it will continue. "I met a person who stopped me from wandering around. I met naturally with the introduction of the nearby acquaintance, and the innocent Smile who looked at me warmly when I was tired or happy is an attractive woman. It is as comfortable as an old friend when I am together without any embellishment, and it adds a sense of stability to my somewhat dynamic life. Now we are going to walk together toward a new goal of a harmonious family. "The time is likely to be in July of this year. Thank you for reading to the end of the long article. I hope you will support us a lot in the future. "I love you. February 2023 Choiza with a naive Smile