Brave Girls Yu-Jeong breaks heart "It's darker than two years ago and Chest hurts"

Brave Girls Yu-Jeong delivered her thoughts on the end of Exclusive Contract.On the 16th, Yu-Jeong said, I always said hello to the contents that I wanted to laugh at you, but today I am so upset and sorry that I can not laugh at it. I left a long letter to Pierce (fandom name).Yu-Jeong, who left Brave Entertainment in eight years, said, It was the first time I realized my dream, I cried and laughed while meeting my beloved members, and Europe was a thankful place to learn more about people and to know that it is true love and friendship.I think that Chest is sick and Chest is sick now that I have done bigger things than two years ago when I first decided to break up.As much as I was loved, as much as I expected, Im more sorry and more concerned about my qualifications. Thank you so much again, he said.However, he said, There will be no eternal separation, right? I want to prove to our members that someday there will be no eternal separation.Yu-Jeong, who expressed his gratitude to Brave Entertainments members and members, including the representative Brave Brothers, promised, I will continue to polish a man named Yu-Jeong who is lacking in the future.Finally, he added, First of all, I hope this news didnt hurt too much today. And I hope to see you again someday.On the other hand, Brave Girls will end their exclusive contract in seven years today (16th). Brave Girls will end their official activities today (16th) with the digital single Goodbye .Hi Peerless-!Always wanted to make you laugh.I greeted them with greetings,Today I can not laugh as much as I can.Im so upset and sorry to say hello.Ive been with you for about eight years now.Farewell to Brave Entertainment.For the first time in my life,When I met my loved ones,Crying, laughing, and Europe getting to know more about peopleAbout real love and friendship.It was a thankful place to get to know.Than two years ago when I first decided to break upRather, the breakup of the present, which has achieved greater thingsIts worse and Chest is sick.As much as you love, as much as you expect.Im even more sorry and I think more about the qualifications.I see you. Thank you so much again.By the way, everyone!I guess theres no such thing as a permanent breakup, huh?One day there will be no eternal separation.I really want to prove it with our members.In the meantime, the Brave Brothers,I support Brave Entertainment.And our beloved Brave Girls members.Private sector (1), Yu-Jeong (2), Eunji (3), Yuna (4)Watch where youre rooting for!There will be no shortage of people named Yu-Jeong.Ill do my best to sharpen it.Peerless and others,Supporting the Brave Girls.To each and every one of you, once again, sincerely,Really, truly, thank you.And most of all,I hope this news didnt hurt too much today.And, uh,Someday, I hope to see you again.Photo by Yu-Jeong, DB
Brave Girls Yu-Jeong delivered her thoughts on the end of Exclusive Contract.On the 16th, Yu-Jeong said, I always said hello to the contents that I wanted to laugh at you, but today I am so upset and sorry that I can not laugh at it. I left a long letter to Pierce (fandom name).Yu-Jeong, who left Brave Entertainment in eight years, said, It was the first time I realized my dream, I cried and laughed while meeting my beloved members, and Europe was a thankful place to learn more about people and to know that it is true love and friendship.I think that Chest is sick and Chest is sick now that I have done bigger things than two years ago when I first decided to break up.As much as I was loved, as much as I expected, Im more sorry and more concerned about my qualifications. Thank you so much again, he said.However, he said, There will be no eternal separation, right? I want to prove to our members that someday there will be no eternal separation.Yu-Jeong, who expressed his gratitude to Brave Entertainments members and members, including the representative Brave Brothers, promised, I will continue to polish a man named Yu-Jeong who is lacking in the future.Finally, he added, First of all, I hope this news didnt hurt too much today. And I hope to see you again someday.On the other hand, Brave Girls will end their exclusive contract in seven years today (16th). Brave Girls will end their official activities today (16th) with the digital single Goodbye .Hi Peerless-!Always wanted to make you laugh.I greeted them with greetings,Today I can not laugh as much as I can.Im so upset and sorry to say hello.Ive been with you for about eight years now.Farewell to Brave Entertainment.For the first time in my life,When I met my loved ones,Crying, laughing, and Europe getting to know more about peopleAbout real love and friendship.It was a thankful place to get to know.Than two years ago when I first decided to break upRather, the breakup of the present, which has achieved greater thingsIts worse and Chest is sick.As much as you love, as much as you expect.Im even more sorry and I think more about the qualifications.I see you. Thank you so much again.By the way, everyone!I guess theres no such thing as a permanent breakup, huh?One day there will be no eternal separation.I really want to prove it with our members.In the meantime, the Brave Brothers,I support Brave Entertainment.And our beloved Brave Girls members.Private sector (1), Yu-Jeong (2), Eunji (3), Yuna (4)Watch where youre rooting for!There will be no shortage of people named Yu-Jeong.Ill do my best to sharpen it.Peerless and others,Supporting the Brave Girls.To each and every one of you, once again, sincerely,Really, truly, thank you.And most of all,I hope this news didnt hurt too much today.And, uh,Someday, I hope to see you again.Photo by Yu-Jeong, DB

Brave Girls Yu-Jeong delivered her thoughts on the end of Exclusive contract. On the 16th, Yu-Jeong said, "I always said hello to the contents That I wanted to laugh at you, but today I am so upset and sorry That I can not laugh at it." I left a long letter to Pierce (fandom name). Yu-Jeong, who left Brave Entertainment in eight years, said, "It was the first time I realized my dream, I cried and laughed while meeting my beloved members, and Europe was a thankful place to learn more about people and to know That it is true love and friendship." "I think That Chest is sick and Chest is sick now That I have done bigger things than two years ago when I first decided to break up." "As much as I was loved, as much as I expected, I'm more sorry and more concerned about my qualifications. Thank you so much again," he said. However, he said, "There will be no eternal separation, right? I want to prove to our members That someday there will be no eternal separation." Yu-Jeong, who expressed his gratitude to Brave Entertainment's members and members, including the representative Brave Brothers, promised, "I will continue to polish a man named Yu-Jeong who is lacking in the future." Finally, he added, "First of all, I hope this news didn't hurt too much today. And I hope to see you again someday." On the other hand, Brave Girls will end their Exclusive contract in seven years today (16th). "Brave Girls will end their official activities today (16th) with the digital single" Goodbye ". Hi Peerless-! Always wanted to make you laugh. I greeted them with greetings, Today I can not laugh as much as I can. I'm so upset and sorry to say hello. I've been with you for about eight years now. Farewell to Brave Entertainment. For the first time in my life, When I met my loved ones, Crying, laughing, and Europe getting to know more about people About real love and friendship. It was a thankful place to get to know. Than two years ago when I first decided to break up Rather, the breakup of the present, which has achieved greater things It's worse and Chest is sick. As much as you love, as much as you expect. I'm even more sorry and I think more about the qualifications. I see you. Thank you so much again. By the way, everyone! I guess there's no such thing as a permanent breakup, huh? One day there will be no eternal separation. I really want to prove it with our members. In the meantime, the Brave Brothers, I support Brave Entertainment. And our beloved Brave Girls members. private sector (1), Yu-Jeong (2), Eunji (3), Yuna (4) Watch where you're rooting for! There will be no shortage of people named Yu-Jeong. I'll do my best to sharpen it. Peerless and others, Supporting the Brave Girls. To each and every one of you, once again, sincerely, Really, truly, thank you. And most of all, I hope this news didn't hurt too much today. And, uh, Someday, I hope to see you again. Photo by Yu-Jeong, DB