Yun Han has been a professor at K University for 7 years. He is the youngest of 50 professors (English VinglishFM)

English VinglishFM The Pianist Yun has released this latest update.MBC FM4U English VinglishFM Jang Sung-kyu broadcast on November 1 was decorated with Kim Min-ho announcer on behalf of Jang Sung-kyu who went on vacation.The fourth part was decorated with a Jazz feature and featured The Pianist Yun Han.Kim Min-ho said, I dont know much about classical music, but I think Im well-known in the industry. I heard hes appeared on English VinglishFM four times. Is morning broadcasting okay?Yunhan said, I wanted to come out 5 times, but its a shame that I had to do it only for 4 weeks due to my schedule. I came very early in the morning because I was afraid of traffic jams, so I waited about an hour and a half.Kim Min-ho said, Yun Han is the originator of the domestic music industry that received the Berklee College of Music.Ive been teaching at the university for seven years now. Im in the middle of a semester now, Yunhan said. A college of art and design has a mix of departments, and Im the youngest of the 50 professors.

'English VinglishFM' The Pianist Yun has released this latest update. MBC FM4U 'English VinglishFM Jang Sung-kyu' broadcast on November 1 was decorated with Kim Min-ho announcer on behalf of Jang Sung-kyu who went on vacation. The fourth part was decorated with a Jazz feature and featured The Pianist Yun Han. Kim Min-ho said, "I don't know much about classical Music, but I think I'm well-known in the industry. I heard he's appeared on 'English VinglishFM' four times. Is morning broadcasting okay?" Yunhan said, "I wanted to come out 5 times, but it's a shame that I had to do it only for 4 weeks due to my schedule. I came very early in the morning because I was afraid of traffic jams, so I waited about an hour and a half." Kim Min-ho said, "Yun Han is the originator of the domestic Music industry that received the Berklee College of Music." "I've been teaching at the university for seven years now. I'm in the middle of a semester now," Yunhan said. "A college of art and design has a mix of departments, and I'm the youngest of the 50 professors."