Weapons, loud X sounds, Yoo Ah-in, Itaewon True

Actor Yoo Ah-in expressed his sadness about Itaewon True.Yoo Ah-in said on November 3, I eat rice, exercise, poop, laugh and laugh. I chased the brilliant things and tried to avoid the dirty things.It is difficult to take one step to walk my steps. He added, Every day goes by. As we get older, time flows a little differently. Tears flow more secretly. Time has passed, and something has changed. When Boone gets cold, he opens his middle finger like a habit, but now he hits his chest with a fist that he holds tightly.It is not so bad to live as the protagonist of the old age that I once hit a little. Yoo Ah-in also said, Is it aging that the time of life that lives without knowing gratitude and shame is getting smaller and smaller? The successes of this age on the other side, I wander around. In the meantime, I keep adding and losing more.I can not see the things under the lamp anymore, but I hit it at random like a coin vending machine. Screens that do not turn off because they use the life that has been turned off as Weapons, as shields, as materials, as snacks, as obstacles. X sounds louder than the owner of the wail. Things that are sold as big data. Shut up.I hope that those hearts can reach the place where they are most needed now. I hope that the hearts that I have worked hard for can be delivered to the places where I need them the most.Yoo Ah-in said, It is less embarrassing than the light that is turned on in a room where no one is. I wish I could touch my sick minds by tapping on the screen. I love you. I love you.I threw it away and I had it and I did not have it. Meanwhile, tens of thousands of people were crushed to death on October 29 ahead of Halloween in Itaewon, Seouls Yongsan District, killing 156 people.The government has set a national mourning period until midnight on May 5 and operates a joint ministry.Yoo Ah-in was caught up in an absurd rumor that the cause was related to the Itaewon crushing accident.The United Artists Agency (UAA) said it was unfounded and Yoo Ah-in is currently staying overseas.This is the story of Yoo Ah-in.Its hard to take one foot off when Im trying to walk. Im eating, exercising, shitting, giggling, chasing glorious things, tripping, trying to avoid dirty things, and giving up.As Boone gets older, time moves a little differently. Tears flow more secretly. Time has passed, and something has changed. When Boone gets cold, he opens his middle finger like a habit, but now he hits his chest with his fists.It is not so bad to live as the protagonist of the old age that I once hit a little.Is it aging that the time of life that lives without knowing gratitude and shame is getting smaller? The successes of this age on the other side, I wander. In the meantime, I keep adding and losing more.In some cases, the things under the lamp are no longer visible, and they hit and knock randomly as they do on a coin-eating vending machine.And the things that appear.A few days ago, I had a beer with my friends. Are you happy? One of the oldest friends asked.We had a more lukewarm time than the beer we drank, which was neither cool nor hot, as we ran regular fingers in irregular shapes like mosquitoes and laughed enough and sounded moderately conscientious.Im sorry. Even if it gets a little hotter, we are shrinking. If you warm up with alcohol, it will be a little bearable. Nevertheless, the emotions that are electrocuted, the things you can not catch,There are things I want to get clearer and clearer, things I want to finish quickly. But I hold on. One by one and slower.  ⁇As I began to lose faith in speed, I found myself losing speed or not being able to beat speed, so I decided to do it.Dont use your heart here. Its not for sale. Its embarrassing! ⁇Is that my voice or yours? I turn my back on the portrait in the middle of the portrait house. I do not know if Im better. I do not know if Im worse. Screens that do not turn off because I use the life that is turned off as Weapons, shields, materials, snacks,Louder than the owner of the wailing. Things that are sold with big data. Shut up. Shame on you. Mind your own business. Please. More pain and less pain. Things that have been abandoned. In fact, we are in one.I want them to reach where theyre needed most, and I want them to reach where theyre needed most, because its less embarrassing than the light in a room with no one around.I want to be able to touch the painful hearts by tapping on the screen.  I love you.  I love you.  Just as much as I need it.  I threw it away and I had it and I did not have it.

Actor Yoo Ah-in expressed his sadness about Itaewon True. Yoo Ah-in said on November 3, "I eat rice, exercise, poop, laugh and laugh. I chased the brilliant things and tried to avoid the dirty things. It is difficult to take one step to walk my steps. " He added, "Every day goes by. As we get older, time flows a little differently. Tears flow more secretly. Time has passed, and something has changed. When Boone gets cold, he opens his middle finger like a habit, but now he hits his chest with a fist that he holds tightly. It is not so bad to live as the protagonist of the old age that I once hit a little. " Yoo Ah-in also said, "Is it aging that the time of life that lives without knowing gratitude and shame is getting smaller and smaller? The successes of this age on the other side, I wander around. "In the meantime, I keep adding and losing more. I can not see the things under the lamp anymore, but I hit it at random like a coin vending machine. " "Screens that do not turn off because they use the life that has been turned off as Weapons, as shields, as materials, as snacks, as obstacles. X sounds louder than the owner of the wail. Things that are sold as big data. Shut up. I hope that those hearts can reach the place where they are most needed now. I hope that the hearts that I have worked hard for can be delivered to the places where I need them the most." Yoo Ah-in said, "It is less embarrassing than the light that is turned on in a room where no one is. I wish I could touch my sick minds by tapping on the screen. I love you. I love you. I threw it away and I had it and I did not have it. " Meanwhile, tens of thousands of people were crushed to death on October 29 ahead of Halloween in Itaewon, Seoul's Yongsan District, killing 156 people. The government has set a national mourning period until midnight on May 5 and operates a joint ministry. Yoo Ah-in was caught up in an absurd rumor that the cause was related to the Itaewon crushing accident. The United Artists Agency (UAA) said it was "unfounded" and "Yoo Ah-in is currently staying overseas." This is the story of Yoo Ah-in. It's hard to take one foot off when I'm trying to walk. I'm eating, exercising, shitting, giggling, chasing glorious things, tripping, trying to avoid dirty things, and giving up. As Boone gets older, time moves a little differently. Tears flow more secretly. Time has passed, and something has changed. When Boone gets cold, he opens his middle finger like a habit, but now he hits his chest with his fists. It is not so bad to live as the protagonist of the old age that I once hit a little. Is it aging that the time of life that lives without knowing gratitude and shame is getting smaller? "The successes of this age on the other side, I wander." In the meantime, I keep adding and losing more. In some cases, the things under the lamp are no longer visible, and they hit and knock randomly as they do on a coin-eating vending machine. And the things that appear. A few days ago, I had a beer with my friends. "Are you happy?" One of the oldest friends asked. We had a more lukewarm time than the beer we drank, which was neither cool nor hot, as we ran regular fingers in irregular shapes like mosquitoes and laughed enough and sounded moderately conscientious. I'm sorry. "Even if it gets a little hotter, we are shrinking." "If you warm up with alcohol, it will be a little bearable." Nevertheless, the emotions that are electrocuted, the things you can not catch, There are things I want to get clearer and clearer, things I want to finish quickly. But I hold on. One by one and slower. ⁇ As I began to lose faith in speed, I found myself losing speed or not being able to beat speed, so I decided to do it. Don't use your heart here. It's not for sale. It's embarrassing! ⁇ Is that my voice or yours? I turn my back on the portrait in the middle of the portrait house. I do not know if I'm better. I do not know if I'm worse. Screens that do not turn off because I use the life that is turned off as Weapons, shields, materials, snacks, Louder than the owner of the wailing. Things that are sold with big data. Shut up. Shame on you. Mind your own business. Please. More pain and less pain. Things that have been abandoned. In fact, we are in one. I want them to reach where they're needed most, and I want them to reach where they're needed most, because it's less embarrassing than the light in a room with no one around. I want to be able to touch the painful hearts by tapping on the screen. " I love you. " I love you. " Just as much as I need it. " I threw it away and I had it and I did not have it.