"The Youngest son of a Conglomerate" by Kim Nam-hee, Jung Hye-young

Seoul =) = The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate Kim Nam-hee and Jung Hye-youngs questioning thoughts raised questions.JTBCs new Friday-Saturday drama The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate (playwright Kim Tae-hee Jang Eun-jae/director Jeong Dae-yoon Kim Sang-ho), which aired in the afternoon of the 18th, featured the secret Sunyang group owners family.Ahead of the unveiling ceremony of the bust of Sunyang Groups former chairman Jin Yang-chul (Lee Sung-min) and the announcement of Sunyangs special statement to the public, the anxious vice-chairman JIN SUNGJOON (Kim Nam-hee) drew attention.JIN SUNGJOON visited the chairman Jinyoung (Yoon Jae-moon) and declared, Succession, my father will not be able to do it, because I will give up inheritance.In addition, JIN SUNGJOON shouted, Do you think I will never know that day? Its over now.Jinyoung said, What do you give up a guy who has never earned a 10 won with my hand?Everything you enjoy, Grandpa and I, this cruiser made, pride is a luxury that can be thrown away by anyone who can throw away everything. I was angry that I did my best for son JIN SUNGJOON.But JIN SUNGJOON said, In the most cruel way, he tightened my breath, he informed me like a father that I did not deserve it, with that choice.In the end, Jinyoung collapsed due to difficulty in breathing, and Yoon Hyeon-woo (Song Joong-ki), who came to the presidential office, found Jinyoung and settled it.However, JIN SUNGJOON left the chairmans office in a hurry even after the Jinyoung collapsed.Since then, Party Crasher, the wife of Jin Yoon-ki (played by Kim Young-jae), and Lee Hae-in (played by Jung Hye-young), who are not welcomed by all the owners family, have appeared in Sunyang.Lee Hae-in declared that if you reveal the truth of the accident, My son, I need to know the truth of the accident that day, you know, bring me the answer!Meanwhile, Yoon Hyeon-woo, who was loyal to Sunyang, was killed while searching for Sunyangs assets hidden abroad.At the moment of his death, Yoon Hyeon-woo raised tension by opening his eyes with the appearance of Jin Yoon-ki, Lee Hae-ins second son, and young Jin Do-joon (Kim Kang Hoon).JTBC Gilt Drama The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate is a fantasy drama in which the secretary who manages the owners risk of the Conglomerate family returns to The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate family and lives the second time in his life. It is broadcast every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 pm.

Seoul =) = The Youngest son of a Conglomerate' Kim Nam-hee and Jung Hye-young's questioning thoughts raised questions. JTBC's new Friday-Saturday Drama "The Youngest son of a Conglomerate" (playwright Kim Tae-hee Jang Eun-jae/director Jeong Dae-yoon Kim Sang-ho), which aired in the afternoon of the 18th, featured the secret Sunyang group owner's family. Ahead of the unveiling ceremony of the bust of Sunyang group's former chairman Jin Yang-chul (Lee Sung-min) and the announcement of Sunyang's special statement to the public, the anxious vice-chairman JIN SUNGJOON (Kim Nam-hee) drew attention. JIN SUNGJOON visited the chairman Jinyoung (Yoon Jae-moon) and declared, "Succession, my father will not be able to do it, because I will give up inheritance." In addition, JIN SUNGJOON shouted, "Do you think I will never know that day? It's over now." Jinyoung said, "What do you give up a guy who has never earned a 10 won with my hand? Everything you enjoy, Grandpa and I, this cruiser made, pride is a luxury that can be thrown away by anyone who can throw away everything. "I was angry that I did my best for son JIN SUNGJOON. But JIN SUNGJOON said, "In the most cruel way, he tightened my breath, he informed me like a father that I did not deserve it, with that choice." In the end, Jinyoung collapsed due to difficulty in breathing, and Yoon Hyeon-woo (song Joong-ki), who came to the presidential office, found Jinyoung and settled it. However, JIN SUNGJOON left the chairman's office in a hurry even after the Jinyoung collapsed. Since then, Party Crasher, the wife of Jin Yoon-ki (played by Kim Young-jae), and Lee Hae-in (played by Jung Hye-young), who are not welcomed by all the owner's family, have appeared in Sunyang. Lee Hae-in declared that if you reveal the truth of the accident, "My son, I need to know the truth of the accident that day, you know, bring me the answer!" Meanwhile, Yoon Hyeon-woo, who was loyal to Sunyang, was killed while searching for Sunyang's assets hidden abroad. At the moment of his death, Yoon Hyeon-woo raised tension by opening his eyes with the appearance of Jin Yoon-ki, Lee Hae-in's second son, and young Jin Do-joon (Kim Kang Hoon). JTBC Gilt Drama The Youngest son of a Conglomerate' is a fantasy Drama in which the secretary who manages the owner's risk of the Conglomerate family returns to The Youngest son of a Conglomerate family and lives the second time in his life. It is broadcast every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 pm.