Tang Wei is the first Foreign actress to win the Best Actress Award.

Tang Wei won the Best Actress Award at the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held at KBS Hall, Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 25th.On this day, Tang Wei competed with Park Sang - dam, Lim Yoon - ah, Soo Jung - ah and Chun Woo - hee. This is the first time Foreign Actor has been awarded in Blue Dragon movies.In the Academy Awards section, which preceded it, Park Hae-il, who breathed together as the main character in  ⁇ Decision to Leave  ⁇ , was awarded a lot of awards.Tang Wei said, I am very happy with this award. Thank you for the Blue Dragon Film Award.Tang Wei took the script of  ⁇  Decision to Leave  ⁇  directly on the stage and attracted attention.He said, I am grateful to Jung Sung Kyung for writing this script, and I am grateful to each person who completed this scenario.And thanks to everyone who helped me to show this work on the screen, I was really grateful to every one of the audience who came to the theater and watched this movie.Tang Wei said, A person with a job called  ⁇ Actor lives a lifetime waiting for one good scenario and character. Sometimes he waits months, years, even decades. I feel very lucky to meet someone named Song Seo-rae.Thank you so much, I said.And there is someone I want to talk to here, Mom and Dad, if you are listening to me, turn off your cell phone, he added with a smile, adding, You should protect your eyes so you can see a lot of my work.In addition, I finished the testimonials of the awards in Korean, thank you, director Park Chan-wook.On the other hand, the awards ceremony was held with the progress of Kim Hess and Hyun Suk Kim.

Tang Wei won the Best Actress Award at the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held at KBS Hall, Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 25th. On this day, Tang Wei competed with Park Sang - dam, Lim Yoon - ah, Soo Jung - ah and Chun Woo - hee. This is the first time Foreign Actor has been awarded in Blue Dragon movies. In the Academy Awards section, which preceded it, Park Hae-il, who breathed together as the main character in ⁇ Decision to Leave ⁇ , was awarded a lot of Awards. Tang Wei said, "I am very happy with this award." Thank you for the Blue Dragon Film Award. Tang Wei took the script of ⁇ Decision to Leave ⁇ directly on the stage and attracted attention. He said, "I am grateful to Jung Sung Kyung for writing this script, and I am grateful to each person who completed this scenario. And thanks to everyone who helped me to show this work on the screen, I was really grateful to every one of the audience who came to the theater and watched this movie. Tang Wei said, "A person with a job called ⁇ Actor lives a lifetime waiting for one good scenario and character. Sometimes he waits months, years, even decades. I feel very lucky to meet someone named Song Seo-rae. Thank you so much, I said. "And there is someone I want to talk to here, Mom and Dad, if you are listening to me, turn off your cell phone," he added with a smile, adding, "You should protect your eyes so you can see a lot of my work." In addition, I finished the testimonials of the Awards in Korean, thank you, director Park Chan-wook. On the other hand, the Awards ceremony was held with the progress of Kim Hess and Hyun Suk Kim.