T-ara Ji-yeonHwang Jae-gyun marriage on December 10 "Private in Seoul"

Ji-yeon and Hwang Jae-gyun will be holding a marriage ceremony on December 10th in Seoul.He added that the marriage ceremony will be held as a private gathering of family, relatives and acquaintances.The two men released their marriage news at the same time as their devotion in February. The two men released their handwritten letters to each SNS at the time and expressed their marriage feelings.Ji-yeon has a boyfriend whom she met with good feelings because she learned through her acquaintance last year.I always promised to marry my boyfriend like a gift in my life, who always cares and cares for me and tells me that I am happy, and I have released a couple photos taken with Hwang Jae-gyun.My colleagues and netizens cheered on the future of the two people with congratulations.On the other hand, Ji-yeon made his debut in the entertainment industry with the group T-ara in 2009. He was loved by the public through hit songs such as Lie  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ . Actor also actively performed.I went to the screen and the cathode ray tube including the drama  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  new study  ⁇   ⁇  jungle fish 2  ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇  dream high 2  ⁇ ,  ⁇  imitation  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  second story: teacher training  ⁇ .He is currently preparing to meet Audiences with the movie Zombie 2: The Dead is Among Us.Hwang Jae-gyun joined the Hyundai Unicorns in 2006 and made his debut as a professional baseball player. Since then, he has been active in the Nexen Heroes and Lotte Giants, and in 2017 he has been a major leaguer for the San Francisco Giants.After returning to Korea in 2018, he is currently active in KT wiz.

Ji-yeon and Hwang Jae-gyun will be holding a marriage ceremony on December 10th in Seoul. He added that the marriage ceremony will be held as a Private gathering of family, relatives and acquaintances. The two men released their marriage news at the same time as their devotion in February. The two men released their handwritten letters to each SNS at the time and expressed their marriage feelings. Ji-yeon has a boyfriend whom she met with good feelings because she learned through her acquaintance last year. I always promised to marry my boyfriend like a gift in my life, who always cares and cares for me and tells me that I am happy, and I have released a couple photos taken with Hwang Jae-gyun. My colleagues and netizens cheered on the future of the two people with congratulations. On the other hand, Ji-yeon made his debut in the entertainment industry with the group T-ara in 2009. He was loved by the public through hit songs such as Lie ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . Actor also actively performed. I went to the screen and the cathode ray tube including the drama ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ new study ⁇ ⁇ jungle fish 2 ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ dream high 2 ⁇ , ⁇ imitation ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ second story: teacher training ⁇ . He is currently preparing to meet Audiences with the movie "Zombie 2: The Dead is Among Us". Hwang Jae-gyun joined the Hyundai Unicorns in 2006 and made his debut as a professional baseball player. Since then, he has been active in the Nexen Heroes and Lotte Giants, and in 2017 he has been a major leaguer for the San Francisco Giants. After returning to Korea in 2018, he is currently active in KT wiz.