Song Jin-woo, a surprise second son, "Covidro's Wife Alone Child birth" ... Muzie "cute and pretty" ('Date of Two O'Clock')

MBC FM4U broadcast on the 7th Muzie, Ahn Young Mi on the date of Dudu City, starring actor Song Jin-woo.On this day, DJ Ahn Young Mi announced that he had a new news, and that he had a second son. Muzie congratulated him on being so cute and pretty.Song Jin-woo said, My shoulders got heavy. I have a family. (My first daughter) Umi is so cute. (Second) I was so cute every day and I was happy.At the same time, she said, I want to thank (wife) Minami and tell her that I love her, and expressed her gratitude.On the 23rd, Song Jin-woo, who is about to release the movie, is asking for a lot of love and attention.On the other hand, the film is a film about the desperate chase of a man who has been forced to unlock his secrets. It is a crime-tracking thriller that depicts how modern people can not be free from cell phones and how images taken by people can lead to human destruction.

MBC FM4U broadcast on the 7th Muzie, Ahn Young Mi on the date of Dudu City, starring actor Song Jin-woo. On this day, DJ Ahn Young Mi announced that he had a new news, and that he had a second son. Muzie congratulated him on being so cute and pretty. Song Jin-woo said, "My shoulders got heavy. I have a family. (My first daughter) Umi is so cute. (Second) I was so cute every day and I was happy. At the same time, she said, "I want to thank (wife) Minami and tell her that I love her," and expressed her gratitude. On the 23rd, Song Jin-woo, who is about to release the movie, is asking for a lot of love and attention. On the other hand, the film is a film about the desperate chase of a man who has been forced to unlock his secrets. It is a crime-tracking thriller that depicts how modern people can not be free from cell phones and how images taken by people can lead to human destruction.