Song Jin-woo's second son, "Surprise"... "I'm sorry to give birth to my Japanese wife Alone" ('Dude')

Actress Song Jin-woo delivered the news of her second son.Song Jin-woo appeared on MBC FM4U Muzie, Ahn Young Mi on the 7th.On this day, DJ Muzie said, Congratulations, Song Jin-woo has given birth to the second Haru. Ahn Young Mi said, I saw the baby picture in advance and it is so cute.The babys face is so different, he said with envy.Song Jin-woo said, Thank you. I feel that my shoulders have become heavy, but I am more delighted that I have given birth and that I have one more family.Umi is so cute, but Haru is so cute. He added, Most importantly, my wife gave birth to Alone alone. I want to say thank you so much, Im sorry, and I love Minami, who would have given birth alone because no one could enter the hospital (due to COVID-19).After the broadcast, Song Jin-woo said, Nice to meet you, Dad Song Jin-woo son Song Haru, be good Haru.Good Haru - Song Haru Compensation - and posted a picture of the second Haru with a cute smile.Lee Yeon-hee, Ahn Seon-young, Park Sung-hoon, Yoo Se-yoon, Park Se-ki, and Ishian have commented on congratulations such as Congratulations and Its so cute.On the other hand, Song Jin-woo is married to a Japanese woman in 2016 and has one male and one female. She will appear in the movie Distributors released on the 23rd.

Actress Song Jin-woo delivered the news of her second son. Song Jin-woo appeared on MBC FM4U Muzie, Ahn Young Mi' on the 7th. On this day, DJ Muzie said, "Congratulations, Song Jin-woo has given birth to the second Haru." Ahn Young Mi said, "I saw the baby picture in advance and it is so cute. "The baby's face is so different," he said with envy. Song Jin-woo said, "Thank you. I feel that my shoulders have become heavy, but I am more delighted that I have given birth and that I have one more family." Umi is so cute, but Haru is so cute. " He added, "Most importantly, my wife gave birth to Alone Alone. I want to say thank you so much, I'm sorry, and I love Minami, who would have given birth Alone because no one could enter the hospital (due to COVID-19)." After the broadcast, Song Jin-woo said, "Nice to meet you, Dad Song Jin-woo son Song Haru, be good Haru. Good Haru - Song Haru Compensation - "and posted a picture of the second Haru with a cute smile. Lee Yeon-hee, Ahn Seon-young, Park Sung-hoon, Yoo Se-yoon, Park Se-ki, and Ishian have commented on congratulations such as "Congratulations" and "It's so cute." On the other hand, Song Jin-woo is married to a Japanese woman in 2016 and has one male and one female. She will appear in the movie "Distributors" released on the 23rd.