son Ji Chang' Oh Yeon-soo 'Seven Years Only' (Go Doo-shim)

Actor Oh Yeon-soo reveals behind-the-scenes history of United States of America life from marriageThe comprehensive channel channel A  ⁇  Moms Travel Go Doo-shim is broadcasted at 8:10 pm on the 22nd, and Actor Oh Yeon-soo appears as a Travel Mate in the 31st.In a recent shoot, Go Doo-shim left Naholo Autumn Travel to Yangpyeong, Gyeonggi-do, where he went through a thousand-year-old Yongmunsa Temple along a colorful maple path and arrived at Dumulmeori, a place famous for dating lovers.While waiting in line to eat a lotus leaf hot dog, a specialty of this place, I unexpectedly encountered a situation where a woman who ran into a fan with her face covered with sunglasses and a mask hugged Go Doo-shim and did not let go.When Go Doo-shim was embarrassed and embarrassed, it was Actor Oh Yeon-soo who took off his sunglasses and showed his face. Go Doo-shim surprised how did you get here?Did you not go to the United States of America?Oh Yeon-soo said, I was surprised to see a cheering car because Mr.  ⁇  is doing a travel program. The two of them met in 1990, 32 years ago, in the drama Go Doo-shim, who recalled the first impression of Oh Yeon-soo, who was a college student at the time of shooting the drama, said, At that time, I recognized the cotyledon. I did not hesitate to praise that the training was like a neat orchid flower and I thought it would be a good actor.Oh Yeon-soo said, If you look at the old video, there is no foot smoke. Why do you want to do that?On the other hand, Go Doo-shim asked how she met her husband, Son Ji Chang. Oh Yeon-soo knew only her face between junior high school and junior high school. After her debut, she met again at the filming site and raised her love for 6 years. .Oh Yeon-soo, however, was very busy, but even though he was busy, Love was doing everything. He said, Its a lie that you can not love because you are busy.Oh Yeon-soo told Go Doo-shim about his last United States of America life story while he was chatting at a restaurant eating roasted clay. ⁇  Oh Yeon-soo, who started his life in the United States of America for two years in order to support the study of two sons in 2014, said that it took seven years to return to Korea. I would not have been able to worry about the interruption of my career as an actor.I am so thankful that my mother has been with me now, and I think that I spent a really precious time with my family.

Actor Oh Yeon-soo reveals behind-the-scenes history of United States of America life from marriage The comprehensive channel Channel A ⁇ Mom's Travel Go Doo-shim is broadcasted at 8:10 pm on the 22nd, and Actor Oh Yeon-soo appears as a Travel Mate in the 31st. In a recent shoot, Go Doo-shim left Naholo Autumn Travel to Yangpyeong, Gyeonggi-do, where he went through a thousand-year-old Yongmunsa Temple along a colorful maple path and arrived at Dumulmeori, a place famous for dating Lovers. While waiting in line to eat a lotus leaf hot dog, a specialty of this place, I unexpectedly encountered a situation where a woman who ran into a fan with her face covered with sunglasses and a mask hugged Go Doo-shim and did not let go. When Go Doo-shim was embarrassed and embarrassed, it was Actor Oh Yeon-soo who took off his sunglasses and showed his face. "Go Doo-shim surprised how did you get here? Did you not go to the United States of America? Oh Yeon-soo said, "I was surprised to see a cheering car because Mr. ⁇ is doing a Travel program." The two of them met in 1990, 32 years ago, in the Drama " Go Doo-shim, who recalled the first impression of Oh Yeon-soo, who was a college student at the time of shooting the Drama, said, "At that time, I recognized the cotyledon. I did not hesitate to praise that the training was like a neat orchid flower and I thought it would be a good Actor. Oh Yeon-soo said, "If you look at the old video, there is no foot smoke." "Why do you want to do that?" On the other hand, Go Doo-shim asked how she met her husband, son Ji Chang. Oh Yeon-soo knew only her face between junior high school and junior high school. After her debut, she met again at the filming site and raised her Love for 6 years. . Oh Yeon-soo, however, was very busy, but even though he was busy, Love was doing everything. He said, "It's a lie that you can not Love because you are busy." Oh Yeon-soo told Go Doo-shim about his last United States of America life story while he was chatting at a restaurant eating roasted clay. ⁇ Oh Yeon-soo, who started his life in the United States of America for two years in order to support the study of two sons in 2014, said that it took seven years to return to Korea. I would not have been able to worry about the interruption of my career as an Actor. I am so thankful that my mother has been with me now, and I think that I spent a really precious time with my family. "