Seo Hyo-rim in the mother Kim Soo-mi ExplosionSide dish ⁇ X ral ⁇ vs ⁇ Celebratory photo

CelebritySidney Govou of Daughter-in-law Actor Kim Soo-mi X Seo Hyo-rim Explosion.In the third episode of TVN Monday drama  ⁇  Celebrity manager (playwright Park So Young, Lee Chan, Nam In Young / director Baek Seung Ryong) broadcasted on November 14, Kim Soo-mi and Seo Hyo-rim, who are actually Sidney Govou, .On this days show, two people are cast in a work. The two pretend to be good on the outside, but the fact that they have to stick together for several months during the filming process makes the two uncomfortable.Baro Casting to be canceled unexpectedly to perform various acts.Seo Hyo-rim seemed to be able to do it from the morning, but I can not do it because of my mothers face.My mom watched everything I wore and what I wore, and said, How much did you buy it?  ⁇  My head hurts when I think about shooting for six months. Kim Soo-mi said that acting was inconvenient.He also said, Thank you for praising me, but it seems to be stabbing my side. I also stressed that I was nervous because I was checking whether the food was uploaded to the SNS or not.However, Kim Soo-mi did not support him, and he was angry that he was pissed off even if he praised him.Seo Hyo-rim said, I do not want to eat it honestly. Kim Soo-mi screamed, Do not you eat it?Kim Soo-mi, however, said, What is hypocrisy?He retorted that he really meant it.Seo Hyo-rim said, My mother is not selfish, but I am burdened. It is because I am not enough. Before marriage, I was Actor Seo Hyo-rim, but now Kim Soo-mi Daughter-in-law.I want to be an actor Seo Hyo-rim, but I think Im not enough.When Seo Hyo-rim apologized, Im just not good enough. Kim Soo-mi made a face that understood Seo Hyo-rim as the same actor. Hes not good enough. Its still far.If you do not want to stick with me and think about doing well, I advise you not to think about it.The writer who watched them was jealous of Daughter-in-law and Daughter-in-laws youthfulness and possibility, saying that Kim Soo-mi was qualified as Hyorim.This drama is really going to be a big hit. Kim Soo-mi caught his hair by saying that this is not method acting.After finishing the fight with the artist, Kim Soo-mi finally took a look at Seo Hyo-rim by presenting a challenge to Seo Hyo-rim.On the other hand, the drama Surviving as a Celebrity Manager is adding to the fun because the actual stars are about to make an episode cameo every time.

Celebrity Sidney Govou of Daughter-in-law Actor Kim Soo-mi X Seo Hyo-rim Explosion. In the third episode of TVN Monday drama ⁇ Celebrity manager (playwright Park So Young, Lee Chan, Nam In Young / director Baek Seung Ryong) broadcasted on November 14, Kim Soo-mi and Seo Hyo-rim, who are actually Sidney Govou, . On this day's show, two people are cast in a work. The two pretend to be good on the outside, but the fact that they have to stick together for several months during the filming process makes the two uncomfortable. Baro Casting to be canceled unexpectedly to perform various acts. Seo Hyo-rim seemed to be able to do it from the morning, but I can not do it because of my mother's face. My mom watched everything I wore and what I wore, and said, "How much did you buy it?" ⁇ My head hurts when I think about shooting for six months. "Kim Soo-mi said that acting was inconvenient. He also said, "Thank you for praising me, but it seems to be stabbing my side." I also stressed that I was nervous because I was checking whether the food was uploaded to the SNS or not. However, Kim Soo-mi did not support him, and he was angry that he was pissed off even if he praised him. Seo Hyo-rim said, "I do not want to eat it honestly." Kim Soo-mi screamed, "Do not you eat it?" Kim Soo-mi, however, said, "What is hypocrisy? He retorted that he really meant it. Seo Hyo-rim said, "My mother is not selfish, but I am burdened." "It is because I am not enough." Before marriage, I was Actor Seo Hyo-rim, but now Kim Soo-mi Daughter-in-law. I want to be an Actor Seo Hyo-rim, but I think I'm not enough. When Seo Hyo-rim apologized, "I'm just not good enough." Kim Soo-mi made a face that understood Seo Hyo-rim as the same Actor. "He's not good enough. It's still far. If you do not want to stick with me and think about doing well, I advise you not to think about it. The writer who watched them was jealous of Daughter-in-law and Daughter-in-law's youthfulness and possibility, saying that Kim Soo-mi was qualified as Hyorim. This drama is really going to be a big hit. "Kim Soo-mi caught his hair by saying that this is not method acting. After finishing the fight with the artist, Kim Soo-mi finally took a look at Seo Hyo-rim by presenting a challenge to Seo Hyo-rim. On the other hand, the drama 'Surviving as a Celebrity Manager' is adding to the fun because the actual stars are about to make an episode cameo every time.