'Rumour rebuttal' Yoo Ah-in "Louder bullshit than master of wailing with off-life Weapons"

Seoul =) Actor Yoo Ah-in shared a long text with a meaningful message.On the 3rd, Yoo Ah-in posted a picture of the night view on his instagram and posted a long article that starts with I eat rice, exercise, shit, laugh and laugh.Yoo Ah-in wrote in his article, I decided to take my foot off and try to avoid dirty things while I was following the brilliant things. He wrote, It is hard to take one step to walk my steps.Everyday flows, he said. As you get older, time flows a little differently.Yoo Ah-in said, Tears are shedding more secretly, he said. Time has passed, and something has changed. When I get tired, I spread my fingers like a habit.I hit me with a hard hand, he said. Its not that bad to live as the main character of a once-in-a-lifetime tale.Yoo Ah-in said, Is it aging that the time of life that lives without knowing gratitude and shame is getting smaller and smaller? He said, The successes of this era on the other side, I wander.In the meantime, I keep adding and losing more, he said. In the meantime, things under the lamp are no longer visible, and I hit and knock randomly like a coin-eating vending machine.Yoo Ah-in said, And the things that appear, he said, a few days ago I drank beer with my friends.A friend of yours asked me if you are happy, he said. We had a more lukewarm time than the beer we drank, which was neither cool nor hot, he said. .Yoo Ah-in writes, Im sorry, even if it gets a little hot, we are Ograd. If you warm your body with alcohol, it will be a little bearable, but there are still feelings of electric shock, things you can not catch, hearts you missed.There are things I want to take out more clearly and clearly, things I want to finish quickly, but I still endure it, one by one and more slowly.Yoo Ah-in said, As I began to lose faith in speed, I actually decided to do it because I found myself losing speed or not being able to beat the speed, but I still use it. Do not write your heart here, I do not sell it, I sell it! It is my soul, your soul, the portrait in the middle of the portrait house, he wrote.In addition, he said, I do not know who is better, I do not know who is worse, he said. I do not know if I have lost my life to Weapons, Shields, Materials, It is indirectly referring to Itaewon True by saying, They are sold as big data.He said, Shut up, you should know that youre embarrassed, write your heart. Please, it hurts more and hurts less. In fact, we hope that our hearts can reach where we need them most now.He said, I wish I could tell you where I need to be most, he wrote. It is less embarrassing than the light I put on in a room where no one is.Finally, Yoo Ah-in said, I wish I could touch my sick hearts by tapping on the screen. I love you, and I love you, just as much as I need, I have left and I have and I have not.Earlier online, it was claimed that crowds gathered as famous celebrities and influencers visited the site at the time of the Itaewon accident.Some of them have been rumored to be ridiculous rumors that some BJs, including Yoo Ah-in, were at the scene.Yoo Ah-in, a member of the UAA agency, said, Yoo Ah-in is leaving the country on the 29th of last month and is currently staying overseas.On October 29, at around 10:15 pm, a massive crushing accident occurred near the Hamilton Hotel in Seoul Yongsan District Itaewon as a crowd of people fell ahead of Irish Wolfhound Day.According to the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters, there were 156 deaths from the Itaewon accident as of the afternoon of the 2nd.

Seoul =) Actor Yoo Ah-in shared a long text with a meaningful message. On the 3rd, Yoo Ah-in posted a picture of the night view on his instagram and posted a long article that starts with "I eat rice, exercise, shit, laugh and laugh." Yoo Ah-in wrote in his article, "I decided to take my foot off and try to avoid dirty things while I was following the brilliant things." He wrote, "It is hard to take one step to walk my steps." "Everyday flows," he said. "As you get older, time flows a little differently." Yoo Ah-in said, "Tears are shedding more secretly," he said. "Time has passed, and something has changed. When I get tired, I spread my fingers like a habit. "I hit me with a hard hand," he said. "It's not that bad to live as the main character of a once-in-a-lifetime tale." Yoo Ah-in said, "Is it aging that the time of life that lives without knowing gratitude and shame is getting smaller and smaller?" He said, "The successes of this era on the other side, I wander." "In the meantime, I keep adding and losing more," he said. "In the meantime, things under the lamp are no longer visible, and I hit and knock randomly like a coin-eating vending machine." Yoo Ah-in said, "And the things that appear," he said, "a few days ago I drank beer with my friends." "A friend of yours asked me if you are happy," he said. "We had a more lukewarm time than the beer we drank, which was neither cool nor hot," he said. . Yoo Ah-in writes, "I'm sorry, even if it gets a little hot, we are Ograd." "If you warm your body with alcohol, it will be a little bearable, but there are still feelings of electric shock, things you can not catch, hearts you missed." "There are things I want to take out more clearly and clearly, things I want to finish quickly, but I still endure it, one by one and more slowly." Yoo Ah-in said, "As I began to lose faith in speed, I actually decided to do it because I found myself losing speed or not being able to beat the speed, but I still use it." "Do not write your heart here, I do not sell it, I sell it! " It is my soul, your soul, the portrait in the middle of the portrait house, "he wrote. In addition, he said, "I do not know Who is better, I do not know Who is worse," he said. "I do not know if I have lost my life to Weapons, Shields, Materials, It is indirectly referring to Itaewon True by saying, "They are sold as big data." He said, "Shut up, you should know that you're embarrassed, write your heart. Please, it hurts more and hurts less." "In fact, we hope that our hearts can reach where we need them most now." He said, "I wish I could tell you where I need to be most," he wrote. "It is less embarrassing than the light I put on in a room where no one is." Finally, Yoo Ah-in said, "I wish I could touch my sick hearts by tapping on the screen." "I love you, and I love you, just as much as I need, I have left and I have and I have not." Earlier online, it was claimed that crowds gathered as famous celebrities and influencers visited the site at the time of the Itaewon accident. Some of them have been rumored to be ridiculous rumors that some BJs, including Yoo Ah-in, were at the scene. Yoo Ah-in, a member of the UAA agency, said, "Yoo Ah-in is leaving the country on the 29th of last month and is currently staying overseas." On October 29, at around 10:15 pm, a massive crushing accident occurred near the Hamilton Hotel in Seoul Yongsan District Itaewon as a crowd of people fell ahead of Irish Wolfhound Day. According to the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters, there were 156 deaths from the Itaewon accident as of the afternoon of the 2nd.