"Performance is a way of mourning"...Jang Jae-in remarks Xiao Xin on cancellation of performance line

Singer Jang Jae-in told me about the cancellation of the performance during the national mourning period.On the 1st, Jang Jae-in revealed Xiao Xin by sharing a post posted by Summer (real name Park Jong-hyun) of Singer Song Writer on his Instagram.Summer of thought said, YG Entertainment of two performances this week asked me politely about Chinese white shrimp whether to perform or postpone.I decided to proceed as planned after sharing my troubles.  Jena Now, for the state agency, art is a synonym for entertainment and entertainment.When I saw that the art-related events (only) were closed collectively in the name of mourning, I felt that I had to do more as planned. He said, For those who are in the business of performing, not only not performing but also performing can be a way of mourning. He added, Thats the way I chose. I dont want everyone to agree, but I dont want them to judge.On the same day, composer and singer Jung Won-young also expressed regret on his SNS, saying, Should we cancel all performances? Is there music-like comfort and condolences?The government has designated a national mourning period due to the Itaewon crushing truth from March 30 to May 5. According to the Central Disaster Safety Headquarters, the number of deaths per day was 156.YG Entertainment of the two performances that we decided to do this week asked us politely whether we would perform or postpone the performance. After we had a hard time, we decided to proceed as planned.By the way, Jena now seems to be a synonym for entertainment and entertainment in the eyes of the state agency. I saw that the arts-related events (only) were closed collectively in the name of mourning, and I felt that I should do my job more as planned.IMBC  ⁇  Photo iMBC DB

Singer Jang Jae-in told me about the cancellation of the performance during the national mourning period. On the 1st, Jang Jae-in revealed Xiao Xin by sharing a post posted by Summer (real name Park Jong-hyun) of Singer Song Writer on his Instagram. Summer of thought said, "YG Entertainment of two performances this week asked me politely about Chinese white shrimp whether to perform or postpone. I decided to proceed as planned after sharing my troubles. "" Jena Now, for the state agency, art is a synonym for entertainment and entertainment. When I saw that the art-related events (only) were closed collectively in the name of mourning, I felt that I had to do more as planned. " He said, "For those who are in the business of performing, not only not performing but also performing can be a way of mourning." He added, "That's the way I chose. I don't want everyone to agree, but I don't want them to judge." On the same day, composer and Singer Jung Won-young also expressed regret on his SNS, saying, "Should we cancel all performances? Is there Music-like comfort and condolences?" The government has designated a national mourning period due to the Itaewon crushing truth from March 30 to May 5. According to the Central Disaster Safety Headquarters, the number of deaths per day was 156. YG Entertainment of the two performances that we decided to do this week asked us politely whether we would perform or postpone the performance. "After we had a hard time, we decided to proceed as planned. By the way, Jena now seems to be a synonym for entertainment and entertainment in the eyes of the state agency. "I saw that the arts-related events (only) were closed collectively in the name of mourning, and I felt that I should do my job more as planned. IMBC ⁇ Photo iMBC DB