Kim Seong-joo ⁇ 8 years World Cup relay, Ahn Jung-hwan boiled Jajangmyeon

Kim Seong-joo, who returned as a soccer caster, revealed the secret of unchanging chemistry with Ahn Jung-hwan.MBC released an interview with Kim Seong-joo, a broadcaster who took over MBC World Cup broadcasting in eight years, on November 27th.Kim Seong-joo, who returned to the World Cup soccer caster in eight years after the 2014 Brazil World Cup, along with commentator Ahn Jung-hwan, who creates an account with a sympathetic commentary, is considered the top contributor to the popularity of the MBC 2022 Qatar World Cup broadcast.The following is the full text of the Interview with Kim Seong-joo.Q. Its been eight years since the World Cup relay, but what about the air in the field that I felt for a long time? I did not feel that the time of eight years was long, but it was very strange at first.I needed time to reawaken my senses eight years ago from the opening shoot on the playground. There is a bustle that is unique to the World Cup, but now I am starting to feel it.Q. What is different from the 2014 Brazil World Cup relay?At the time of the 2014 Brazil World Cup, the country was so big and the Kyonggi field was far away that it was difficult to move. Qatar is much more comfortable and physical because there are almost 8 Kyonggi chapters.I was worried about the heat of Qatar, but the weather seems to be better than in Brazil.Q. MBC is marching to the top of TV viewer ratings. How about as a caster? Im just grateful.All the production crews of the three broadcasting companies have been preparing for a long time, and although it is a bit burdensome to rank them by figures, they are working without knowing that they are tired thanks to viewers who watch the broadcast with affection. Thank you again.Q. His chemistry with his best friend, Ahn Jung-hwan, is a hot topic. What about Ahn Jung-hwan, who I saw next to him? I have known him for a long time, so I am familiar with him, but it seems to be different from the World Cup in Brazil eight years ago.At that time, it was the first World Cup commentary, but this time it was the third World Cup commentary, and the explanation became smoother and kinder, and I am immersed in Kyonggi who relays from the side.Last night, I was preparing for the relay together. I was hungry, so I quickly boiled Jajangmyeon. I think there is no commentator for the caster.Q. I know that Qatar is preparing to relay by reducing sleep. If you explain your daily routine? I did not mean to prepare for the relay by reducing my sleep, but I still get up before 5 am because of the time difference.There are also several mosques (Islamic chapels) near the hostel, so music sounds like alarms and wakes up.When you wake up, after talking on the phone with your Korean family, check the Kyonggi relay materials and World Cup articles on the same day for about two or three hours.At 8 oclock in the morning, we have breakfast at the hostel and meet with Commissioner Ahn Jung-hwan for a cup of coffee and share our views on todays broadcast. We prepare for the broadcast and leave to arrive at Kyonggi four hours before.After dinner, after returning to the hostel, Kyonggi reviews the day and finishes the day by checking the schedule tomorrow and going to bed.Q. The World Cup qualifiers have turned around the turning point. What if we do an interim evaluation? It was the first World Cup in the Middle East, so I was worried that the atmosphere was too quiet at the beginning, but fortunately the heat is getting warmer as the Asian teams start to blow up.Im looking forward to the future as the competition seems to be getting more interesting.

Kim Seong-joo, who returned as a soccer caster, revealed the secret of unchanging chemistry with Ahn Jung-hwan. mbc released an Interview with Kim Seong-joo, a broadcaster who took over mbc World Cup broadcasting in eight years, on November 27th. Kim Seong-joo, who returned to the World Cup soccer caster in eight years after the 2014 Brazil World Cup, along with commentator Ahn Jung-hwan, who creates an account with a sympathetic commentary, is considered the top contributor to the popularity of the mbc 2022 Qatar World Cup broadcast. The following is the full text of the Interview with Kim Seong-joo. Q. It's been eight years since the World Cup relay, but what about the air in the field that I felt for a long time? I did not feel that the time of eight years was long, but it was very strange at first. I needed time to reawaken my senses eight years ago from the opening shoot on the playground. "There is a bustle that is unique to the World Cup, but now I am starting to feel it. Q. What is different from the 2014 Brazil World Cup relay? At the time of the 2014 Brazil World Cup, the country was so big and the Kyonggi field was far away that it was difficult to move. Qatar is much more comfortable and physical because there are almost 8 Kyonggi chapters. I was worried about the heat of Qatar, but the weather seems to be better than in Brazil. Q. mbc is marching to the top of TV viewer ratings. How about as a caster? I'm just grateful. All the production crews of the three broadcasting companies have been preparing for a long time, and although it is a bit burdensome to rank them by figures, they are working without knowing that they are tired thanks to viewers who watch the broadcast with affection. Thank you again. Q. His chemistry with his best friend, Ahn Jung-hwan, is a hot topic. What about Ahn Jung-hwan, who I saw next to him? I have known him for a long time, so I am familiar with him, but it seems to be different from the World Cup in Brazil eight years ago. At that time, it was the first World Cup commentary, but this time it was the third World Cup commentary, and the explanation became smoother and kinder, and I am immersed in Kyonggi who relays from the side. Last night, I was preparing for the relay together. I was hungry, so I quickly boiled Jajangmyeon. "I think there is no commentator for the caster. Q. I know that Qatar is preparing to relay by reducing sleep. "If you explain your daily routine? I did not mean to prepare for the relay by reducing my sleep, but I still get up before 5 am because of the time difference. There are also several mosques (Islamic chapels) near the hostel, so music sounds like alarms and wakes up. When you wake up, after talking on the phone with your Korean family, check the Kyonggi relay materials and World Cup articles on the same day for about two or three hours. At 8 o'clock in the morning, we have breakfast at the hostel and meet with Commissioner Ahn Jung-hwan for a cup of coffee and share our views on today's broadcast. We prepare for the broadcast and leave to arrive at Kyonggi four hours before. After dinner, after returning to the hostel, Kyonggi reviews the day and finishes the day by checking the schedule tomorrow and going to bed. Q. The World Cup qualifiers have turned around the turning point. What if we do an interim evaluation? It was the first World Cup in the Middle East, so I was worried that the atmosphere was too quiet at the beginning, but fortunately the heat is getting warmer as the Asian teams start to blow up. I'm looking forward to the future as the competition seems to be getting more interesting.