Kim Joon-hee, who is the CEO of 10 billion won and suspicion of C company fake? "Shock, 'Is it really a luxury brand?'

Talent and 10 billion CEO Kim Jun-hee corrected the absurd conjecture.Kim Joon-hee posted a lengthy message on her social networking service on Oct. 26.He said, Its what I do. Theres no one to cook for me at home. But he coolly said, It was too shocking for me to think about it, but I think it could be. Its the way the world is.In addition, Kim Jun-hee said, Those who have doubts about everything I do from the question of whether I am wearing a real luxury C, he said, noting that he had been indiscriminately oppressed. I can not say that I am not right, I can not pretend that I can only pretend that I can not do it.I believe that the world is still beautiful and trustworthy, but it doesnt hurt. I believe that if I live with the right thoughts, I will have good eyes to see the right things. I will be a better person. I wont let anyone doubt me!Along with this, he added, Todays lunch! I am the one who made it.On the other hand, Kim Jun-hee married a non-entertainer in 2020 and operates a shopping mall with annual sales of 10 billion won.Last time someone was in DMIts not your food, is it?Youre pretending to be someone who does.  ⁇Im doing it hahaha no one cooks for me at home ⁇It was a shock to me to think that,I think its possible ⁇  Its a world so lolAsk me if Im wearing the real Chanel.Those who doubt everything I do.I cant say its right because its not my personalityI cant say Im right or notI dont have it, but I cant pretend to be thereOnly pretend I can.Im just pretending to be okay ⁇The world is still beautiful,I believe it doesnt hurt to believe it.If I live with the right idea,I believe you have good eyes for whats right :)Ill be a better person.  ⁇Dont let anyone doubt you!Lunch today!I did set it up! hahahaHave a great Saturday!!#MonkeyHouse #JunieTable

Talent and '10 billion CEO' Kim Jun-hee corrected the absurd conjecture. Kim Joon-hee posted a lengthy message on her social networking service on Oct. 26. He said, "It's what I do. There's no one to cook for me at home." But he coolly said, "It was too shocking for me to think about it, but I think it could be. It's the way the world is." In addition, Kim Jun-hee said, "Those who have doubts about everything I do from the question of whether I am wearing a real luxury C," he said, noting that he had been indiscriminately oppressed. "I can not say that I am not right, I can not pretend that I can only pretend that I can not do it." "I believe that the world is still beautiful and trustworthy, but it doesn't hurt. I believe that if I live with the right thoughts, I will have good eyes to see the right things. I will be a better person. I won't let anyone doubt me!" Along with this, he added, "Today's lunch! I am the one who made it." On the other hand, Kim Jun-hee married a non-entertainer in 2020 and operates a shopping mall with annual sales of 10 billion won. Last time someone was in DM It's not your food, is it? You're pretending to be someone who does. ⁇ I'm doing it hahaha no one cooks for me at home ⁇ It was a shock to me to think that, I think it's possible ⁇ It's a world so lol Ask me if I'm wearing the real Chanel. Those who doubt everything I do. I can't say it's right because it's not my personality I can't say I'm right or not I don't have it, but I can't pretend to be there Only pretend I can. I'm just pretending to be okay ⁇ The world is still beautiful, I believe it doesn't hurt to believe it. If I live with the right idea, I believe you have good eyes for what's right :) I'll be a better person. ⁇ Don't let anyone doubt you! Lunch today! I did set it up! hahaha Have a great Saturday!! #MonkeyHouse #JunieTable