Kim Hyun-Sook, divorcee, "Not interested in men.. suffering from the damage of the Grand Historian"

On the 17th, media entertainment group IHQs OTT platform, babayo, announced that it has released 6 episodes of Pungkrut starring Kim Hyun-Sook.Pungkurt is a digital web art show where Lee Su-ji meets citizens on the street, interviews special guests,Lee Su-ji and Kim Hyun-Sook have known each other for a long time, and from the beginning, they showed off their intense talks with genuine drunken talk.Kim Hyun-Sook recently laughed at the fact that he was living in a recent situation because of his son.Kim Hyun-Sook said, I am a mother who has exhausted the law of total physical strength in 45 years, and said, I do not know my physical strength or my mind ... I did not know this day would come.The day before the shooting, he said he would come in with a shot.Lee Su-jis question, Do you have any worries these days? I want to find vitality in my work, and I also feel that I can love you in the future. I have no energy and no interest in men, but I will not meet because I am lonely.The reason is because of the record of the Grand Historian 10 years ago.Lee Su-ji could not hide his regret by revealing that Kim Hyun-Sook had been subjected to Records of the Grand Historian.I have a trauma for 10 years and it seems to go until I die, but I have not been angry yet, but I have no regrets about my life.IHQ Babayo

On the 17th, media entertainment group IHQ's OTT platform, babayo, announced that it has released 6 episodes of 'Pungkrut' starring Kim Hyun-Sook. 'Pungkurt' is a digital web art show where Lee Su-ji meets citizens on the street, interviews special guests, Lee Su-ji and Kim Hyun-Sook have known each other for a long time, and from the beginning, they showed off their intense talks with genuine drunken talk. Kim Hyun-Sook recently laughed at the fact that he was living in a recent situation because of his son. Kim Hyun-Sook said, "I am a mother who has exhausted the law of total physical strength in 45 years," and said, "I do not know my physical strength or my mind ... I did not know this day would come. The day before the shooting, he said he would come in with a shot. Lee Su-ji's question, "Do you have any worries these days?" I want to find vitality in my work, and I also feel that I can love you in the future. I have no energy and no interest in men, but I will not meet because I am lonely. The reason is because of the record of the Grand Historian 10 years ago. Lee Su-ji could not hide his regret by revealing that Kim Hyun-Sook had been subjected to Records of the Grand Historian. I have a trauma for 10 years and it seems to go until I die, but I have not been angry yet, but I have no regrets about my life. IHQ Babayo