Kim Hye-soo also praised 'Heung Kyung Pyo' .. Go Kyung-pyo, Blue Dragon perfectly enjoyed

Actor Go Kyung-pyo is the most exciting person who enjoyed Blue Dragon.Go Kyung-pyo attended the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards Awards held at KBS Hall, Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 26th.He was in the front row alongside Kim Shin-Young, a detective team mate, who played the role of Oh Su-wan in the movie It was Go Kyung-pyo who made the most exciting Explosion at the awards.During the celebration stage of New Jinx, Ive, and Zico, I had a shoulder dancing with Kim Shin-Young, and when my fellow seniors received the award, I gave a generous congratulation and applause.I also got a trophy. He was named to the Chungjungwon Popular Star Award winner and he enjoyed the joy of hugging Park Hae-il behind him.Park Hae-il, Best Actor, Tang Wei, Supervisory award, The work, Music Award, Screenplay Award Sweep It is the moment when a popular star was born in the team.Go Kyung-pyo, who was on stage, said, I am actually here to enjoy the Celebration stage, and I am grateful for the unexpected award. Thank you and your colleagues.MC Kim Hye-soo praises Celebration stage more than anyone.After the awards ceremony, he did not miss a trophy-certified shot. I had a great time on my personal SNS on the 26th, he said.I love you, and I boasted the popularity trophy that the fans gave me, and added to the goodness.On the other hand, Go Kyung-pyo will play the role of serial killer Jin Seop in Disney + original series Connect and will come to the audience. Open on December 7th.SNS
Actor Go Kyung-pyo is the most exciting person who enjoyed Blue Dragon.Go Kyung-pyo attended the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards Awards held at KBS Hall, Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 26th.He was in the front row alongside Kim Shin-Young, a detective team mate, who played the role of Oh Su-wan in the movie It was Go Kyung-pyo who made the most exciting Explosion at the awards.During the celebration stage of New Jinx, Ive, and Zico, I had a shoulder dancing with Kim Shin-Young, and when my fellow seniors received the award, I gave a generous congratulation and applause.I also got a trophy. He was named to the Chungjungwon Popular Star Award winner and he enjoyed the joy of hugging Park Hae-il behind him.Park Hae-il, Best Actor, Tang Wei, Supervisory award, The work, Music Award, Screenplay Award Sweep It is the moment when a popular star was born in the team.Go Kyung-pyo, who was on stage, said, I am actually here to enjoy the Celebration stage, and I am grateful for the unexpected award. Thank you and your colleagues.MC Kim Hye-soo praises Celebration stage more than anyone.After the awards ceremony, he did not miss a trophy-certified shot. I had a great time on my personal SNS on the 26th, he said.I love you, and I boasted the popularity trophy that the fans gave me, and added to the goodness.On the other hand, Go Kyung-pyo will play the role of serial killer Jin Seop in Disney + original series Connect and will come to the audience. Open on December 7th.SNS

Actor Go Kyung-pyo is the most exciting person who enjoyed Blue Dragon. Go Kyung-pyo attended the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards Awards held at KBS Hall, Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 26th. He was in the front row alongside Kim Shin-Young, a detective team mate, who played the role of Oh Su-wan in the movie " It was Go Kyung-pyo who made the most exciting Explosion at the Awards. During the Celebration stage of New Jinx, Ive, and Zico, I had a shoulder dancing with Kim Shin-Young, and when my fellow seniors received the award, I gave a generous congratulation and applause. "I also got a trophy." He was named to the Chungjungwon Popular Star Award winner and he enjoyed the joy of hugging Park Hae-il behind him. Park Hae-il, Best Actor, Tang Wei, supervisory award, The work, Music Award, Screenplay Award Sweep It is the moment when a popular star was born in the team. Go Kyung-pyo, who was on stage, said, "I am actually here to enjoy the Celebration stage, and I am grateful for the unexpected award." Thank you and your colleagues. MC Kim Hye-soo praises Celebration stage more than anyone. After the Awards ceremony, he did not miss a trophy-certified shot. "I had a great time on my personal SNS on the 26th," he said. I love you, and I boasted the popularity trophy that the fans gave me, and added to the goodness. On the other hand, Go Kyung-pyo will play the role of serial killer Jin Seop in Disney + original series 'Connect' and will come to the audience. Open on December 7th. SNS