Kim Ha-Young was interested in Yu Minsang.

Cheolpaem Kim Ha-Young told Yu Minsang he had been turned down for a meal offerNovember 14, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM starring actors Kim Ha-Young and Park Jae-hyun.One of the listeners said, It looks like Jae-hyuns training suit. Kim Ha-Young said, I remember. Men had training time in training suits.Park Jae-hyun said, I wore it, and Kim Young-chul agreed, saying, We were in the era of drills. We almost disappeared to the end.Kim Young-chul said, Ha-young asked Yu Minsang to have dinner with her a while ago after filming. Kim Ha-young said, I asked her to have dinner with me, but she said, You two?When I asked him if he was uncomfortable, he said, Its inconvenient. Then he went to the comedians. I just asked him to eat.Kim Young-chul asked, Do you have a heart for Yu Minsang? Kim Ha-Young said, I had a heart.

'Cheolpaem' Kim Ha-Young told Yu Minsang he had been turned down for a meal offer November 14, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' starring actors Kim Ha-Young and Park Jae-hyun. One of the listeners said, "It looks like Jae-hyun's training suit." Kim Ha-Young said, "I remember. Men had training time in training suits." Park Jae-hyun said, "I wore it," and Kim Young-chul agreed, saying, "We were in the era of drills. We almost disappeared to the end." Kim Young-chul said, "Ha-young asked Yu Minsang to have dinner with her a while ago after filming." Kim Ha-Young said, "I asked her to have dinner with me, but she said, 'You two?' When I asked him if he was uncomfortable, he said, "It's inconvenient." Then he went to the comedians. "I just asked him to eat." Kim Young-chul asked, "Do you have a heart for Yu Minsang?" Kim Ha-Young said, "I had a heart."