Joe is the first two-shot in two years.

A two-shot taken by actor So Ji-sub with his wife Joe is revealed after two years of marriage.The artist bak seo-bo said, Actor So Ji-sub came a few days ago, and his wife made a reservation and came with him. Those who watched the show together must have felt like they won the lottery.I also saw a famous celebrity and met a photo.In the public photo, bak seo-bo is taking pictures with So Ji-sub and Joe is who came to book the Tian Shi space.We open Tian Shi space every Wednesday and Friday only, Joe is booked and came with So Ji-sub.Two shots of So Ji-sub and Joe is revealed to the world after two years of marriage, as painter bak seo-bo released a photo.So Ji-sub married Joe is in 2020, but no photos of the two together have ever been released.So Ji-sub said in an interview with the movie  ⁇ confession ⁇  on the 19th of last month that he was happy after the marriage.(My wife) is well, and the related questions are burdensome and not so.So Ji-sub did not know, but after marriage, I actually got a sense of security. It seems that there is really no insomnia and psychological maturity.I recommend the marriage unconditionally, and when I took the confession  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , and seems to have done the marriage after that.My wife also seems to be coming to the  ⁇  confession  ⁇  premiere, but I want to hear the story that the work is funny  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  said.In particular, So Ji-sub gained weight in the early stages of marriage (did it make you feel comfortable) but I was sorry that I could not eat with my wife because I was on a diet.So I ate together at the beginning, and then I could not control it.Meanwhile, So Ji-sub officially became a married couple in April 2020 after completing his marriage registration with Joe is, a 17-year-old broadcaster. Due to the influence of COVID-19, he did not hold a separate marriage ceremony and immediately began his newlywed life.
A two-shot taken by actor So Ji-sub with his wife Joe is revealed after two years of marriage.The artist bak seo-bo said, Actor So Ji-sub came a few days ago, and his wife made a reservation and came with him. Those who watched the show together must have felt like they won the lottery.I also saw a famous celebrity and met a photo.In the public photo, bak seo-bo is taking pictures with So Ji-sub and Joe is who came to book the Tian Shi space.We open Tian Shi space every Wednesday and Friday only, Joe is booked and came with So Ji-sub.Two shots of So Ji-sub and Joe is revealed to the world after two years of marriage, as painter bak seo-bo released a photo.So Ji-sub married Joe is in 2020, but no photos of the two together have ever been released.So Ji-sub said in an interview with the movie  ⁇ confession ⁇  on the 19th of last month that he was happy after the marriage.(My wife) is well, and the related questions are burdensome and not so.So Ji-sub did not know, but after marriage, I actually got a sense of security. It seems that there is really no insomnia and psychological maturity.I recommend the marriage unconditionally, and when I took the confession  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , and seems to have done the marriage after that.My wife also seems to be coming to the  ⁇  confession  ⁇  premiere, but I want to hear the story that the work is funny  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  said.In particular, So Ji-sub gained weight in the early stages of marriage (did it make you feel comfortable) but I was sorry that I could not eat with my wife because I was on a diet.So I ate together at the beginning, and then I could not control it.Meanwhile, So Ji-sub officially became a married couple in April 2020 after completing his marriage registration with Joe is, a 17-year-old broadcaster. Due to the influence of COVID-19, he did not hold a separate marriage ceremony and immediately began his newlywed life.

A two-shot taken by Actor So Ji-sub with his wife Joe is revealed after two years of marriage. The artist bak seo-bo said, Actor So Ji-sub came a few days ago, and his wife made a reservation and came with him. Those who watched the show together must have felt like they won the lottery. I also saw a famous celebrity and met a photo. In the public photo, bak seo-bo is taking pictures with So Ji-sub and Joe is who came to book the Tian Shi space. We open Tian Shi space every Wednesday and Friday only, Joe is booked and came with So Ji-sub. Two shots of So Ji-sub and Joe is revealed to the world after two years of marriage, as painter bak seo-bo released a photo. So Ji-sub married Joe is in 2020, but no photos of the two together have ever been released. So Ji-sub said in an interview with the movie ⁇ confession ⁇ on the 19th of last month that he was happy after the marriage. (My wife) is well, and the related questions are burdensome and not so. So Ji-sub did not know, but after marriage, I actually got a sense of security. "It seems that there is really no insomnia and psychological maturity. I recommend the marriage unconditionally, and when I took the confession ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , and seems to have done the marriage after that. My wife also seems to be coming to the ⁇ confession ⁇ premiere, but I want to hear the story that the work is funny ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ said. In particular, So Ji-sub gained weight in the early stages of marriage (did it make you feel comfortable) but I was sorry that I could not eat with my wife because I was on a diet. So I ate together at the beginning, and then I could not control it. Meanwhile, So Ji-sub officially became a married couple in April 2020 after completing his marriage registration with Joe is, a 17-year-old broadcaster. Due to the influence of COVID-19, he did not hold a separate marriage ceremony and immediately began his newlywed life.