Jang Min-ho is older than Park Hyun-bin, but I don't think it's important.

Mr. Radio  ⁇  Jang Min-Ho made a delightful speech.On the afternoon of the 22nd, KBS Cool FM  ⁇ Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hees Mr. Radio  ⁇  ( ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ) appeared as a guest with trot singer Jang Min-Ho.On this day, Jang Min-Ho said, Concert is the second after A Year Ago in Winter. I went around 8 cities in A Year Ago in Winter.Now, two cities are over. Changwon, Busan, Seongnam, Incheon and so on.Jang Min-Ho said, I am still in touch with the members of Mr. Trott. Jang Min-Ho replied, Everyone is doing well.As for Jung Dong-won, he said, Dongwon-gun has passed puberty.Yoon Jung-soo started his career in the entertainment industry when he was young and said he was older than Park Hyun-bin.Jang Min-Ho made his debut as a member of Ubis in 1997, and Park Hyun-bin made his debut in 2006 with his single album  ⁇  Parapapa  ⁇ .Jang Min-Ho is right, but now that he is active, he thinks that this is not so important.When asked about her dancing skills, Jang Min-Ho replied, I dont dance very well, but since I used to be an idol, I learn how to master it when I was young and imitate it.In addition, Jang Min-Ho is trying to eat well for fans who are worried about health, so there is no time to eat.I want to eat delicious food on the move, so the staff will prepare the healthiest food possible.

Mr. Radio ⁇ Jang Min-Ho made a delightful speech. On the afternoon of the 22nd, kbs Cool FM ⁇ Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hee's Mr. Radio ⁇ ( ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ) appeared as a guest with trot singer Jang Min-Ho. On this day, Jang Min-Ho said, "Concert is the second after A Year Ago in Winter. "I went around 8 cities in A Year Ago in Winter. Now, two cities are over. Changwon, Busan, Seongnam, Incheon and so on. Jang Min-Ho said, "I am still in touch with the members of Mr. Trott." Jang Min-Ho replied, "Everyone is doing well." As for Jung Dong-won, he said, "Dongwon-gun has passed puberty." Yoon Jung-soo started his career in the entertainment industry when he was young and said he was older than Park Hyun-bin. Jang Min-Ho made his debut as a member of Ubis in 1997, and Park Hyun-bin made his debut in 2006 with his single album ⁇ Parapapa ⁇ . Jang Min-Ho is right, but now that he is active, he thinks that this is not so important. When asked about her dancing skills, Jang Min-Ho replied, "I don't dance very well, but since I used to be an idol, I learn how to master it when I was young and imitate it." In addition, Jang Min-Ho is trying to eat well for fans who are worried about health, so there is no time to eat. I want to eat delicious food on the move, so the staff will prepare the healthiest food possible.