Hyunyoung, debut 13 years after the double number allegations ... "Get out" dismissed ('Just Hyunyoung')

Group Rainbow member Hyunyoung was disturbed by the suspicion of double eyelid surgery.Hyunyoung released a video on his YouTube channel on June 2, titled How to take a million views on Hyunyoung.In the video, Hyunyoung said, I am going to take a look at the house and see if there is a place to repair it.So when PD pointed out that he was trying to suck the honey, Hyunyoung said that the scene was a joke.Hyunyoung looked through guest rooms, living rooms, restrooms and master bedrooms to find a place to renovate, especially the warehouse, which was a mess.This room was introduced by Hyunyoung as a companion dogs room and hobby room, but now it has all the miscellaneous items and there was no place to go.After completing the house repair site survey, Hyunyoung said, I think I need to paint, clean the windows, paste the sheets, install the restroom joints, and replace the blinds.In particular, Hyunyoung said, I believe there will be a comment saying that I took a picture of my face. No, I sucked honey today and I will come back with a hard work next time.At the end of the video, the PD showed Hyunyoungs double eyelid suspicion. Hyunyoung showed his past photo when PD raised the double eyelid suspicion.In particular, Hyunyoung asked the PD to ask if Hyunyoung was a photographer.

Group Rainbow member Hyunyoung was disturbed by the suspicion of double eyelid surgery. Hyunyoung released a video on his YouTube channel on June 2, titled "How to take a million views on Hyunyoung". In the video, Hyunyoung said, "I am going to take a look at the house and see if there is a place to repair it. So when pd pointed out that he was trying to suck the honey, Hyunyoung said that the scene was a joke. Hyunyoung looked through guest rooms, living rooms, restrooms and master bedrooms to find a place to renovate, especially the warehouse, which was a mess. This room was introduced by Hyunyoung as a companion dog's room and hobby room, but now it has all the miscellaneous items and there was no place to go. After completing the house repair site survey, Hyunyoung said, "I think I need to paint, clean the windows, paste the sheets, install the restroom joints, and replace the blinds." In particular, Hyunyoung said, "I believe there will be a comment saying that I took a picture of my face. No, I sucked honey today and I will come back with a hard work next time." At the end of the video, the pd showed Hyunyoung's double eyelid suspicion. "Hyunyoung showed his past photo when pd raised the double eyelid suspicion. In particular, Hyunyoung asked the pd to ask if Hyunyoung was a photographer.