Hwang Min-hyun pictorial, visual in genuine cartoon

Singer and actor Hwang Min-hyun showed off his unique visuals with a pictorial.On the 17th, fashion magazine  ⁇  Cosmopolitan  ⁇  released a cover image and interview part of Hwang Min-hyuns December issue.This photo shows Hwang Min-hyun, which is as healthy and clean as it was with the skin care brand.In particular, Hwang Min-hyun not only showed perfect skin without defects, but also led to the praise of the staff at the shooting site with its unique attitude.In a subsequent interview, I told the story of the TVN drama  ⁇ Alchemy of Souls: light and shadow  ⁇ , which is about to be broadcasted on December 10th.It was a good time for Hwang Min-hyun to grow up as an actor and as a person. It was also good to be able to receive specific feedback from the director.Park Jun-hwa and the director of photography said, Why did the smoke get better?Finally, as an actor Hwang Min-hyun, I want to play a modern drama. I want to play a youthful role, and since I have been preparing for this job since middle school, I want to do a job where I can experience other tasks (through drama).I wanted to study and learn while indirectly experiencing the new world, and I showed a serious attitude toward acting.On the other hand, Hwang Min-hyun is about to appear on tvN drama  ⁇ Alchemy of Souls: light and shadow  ⁇  which is about to be broadcasted on December 10th.
Singer and actor Hwang Min-hyun showed off his unique visuals with a pictorial.On the 17th, fashion magazine  ⁇  Cosmopolitan  ⁇  released a cover image and interview part of Hwang Min-hyuns December issue.This photo shows Hwang Min-hyun, which is as healthy and clean as it was with the skin care brand.In particular, Hwang Min-hyun not only showed perfect skin without defects, but also led to the praise of the staff at the shooting site with its unique attitude.In a subsequent interview, I told the story of the TVN drama  ⁇ Alchemy of Souls: light and shadow  ⁇ , which is about to be broadcasted on December 10th.It was a good time for Hwang Min-hyun to grow up as an actor and as a person. It was also good to be able to receive specific feedback from the director.Park Jun-hwa and the director of photography said, Why did the smoke get better?Finally, as an actor Hwang Min-hyun, I want to play a modern drama. I want to play a youthful role, and since I have been preparing for this job since middle school, I want to do a job where I can experience other tasks (through drama).I wanted to study and learn while indirectly experiencing the new world, and I showed a serious attitude toward acting.On the other hand, Hwang Min-hyun is about to appear on tvN drama  ⁇ Alchemy of Souls: light and shadow  ⁇  which is about to be broadcasted on December 10th.

Singer and actor Hwang Min-hyun showed off his unique visuals with a pictorial. On the 17th, fashion magazine ⁇ Cosmopolitan ⁇ released a cover image and interview part of Hwang Min-hyun's December issue. This photo shows Hwang Min-hyun, which is as healthy and clean as it was with the skin care brand. In particular, Hwang Min-hyun not only showed perfect skin without defects, but also led to the praise of the staff at the shooting site with its unique attitude. In a subsequent interview, I told the story of the TVN drama ⁇ Alchemy of Souls: light and shadow ⁇ , which is about to be broadcasted on December 10th. It was a good time for Hwang Min-hyun to grow up as an actor and as a person. It was also good to be able to receive specific feedback from the director. Park Jun-hwa and the director of photography said, "Why did the smoke get better? Finally, as an actor Hwang Min-hyun, I want to play a modern drama. "I want to play a youthful role, and since I have been preparing for this job since middle school, I want to do a job where I can experience other tasks (through drama). I wanted to study and learn while indirectly experiencing the new world, and I showed a serious attitude toward acting. On the other hand, Hwang Min-hyun is about to appear on tvN drama ⁇ Alchemy of Souls: light and shadow ⁇ which is about to be broadcasted on December 10th.