Ha Ji-won "Soju 1 bottle of liquor ... I am the representative of the company and I eat moderately during alcohol drink"

Seoul =) = Actor Ha Ji-won said that he is a sister-like representative.Actors Ha Ji-won and Kang Ha-neul of the drama Curtain Call appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment show 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 (hereinafter referred to as 1 Night and 2 Days), which aired at 6:20 p.m. on the 13th.The members of 1 Night 2 Days challenged Ha Ji-won and Kang Ha-neul to 10 missions to get seasonal food in November. On the move, DinDin asked Ha Ji-won, What do you usually do? and asked, I dont think youll laugh well.Ha Ji-won said, When I open my eyes, I brush my teeth, drink water, drink coffee and take a shower. When I do not work, I go to the office and talk to the managers.When Ha Ji-won said, Im the (agents) representative, DinDin said, Youre going to collect. DinDin said, Im bored, do you want to bother the kids?Ha Ji-won said, Its not like that, its a sister-like representative. He laughed.On the day of the broadcast, Ha Ji-won said, Soju is a bottle about his liquor. How good a sister is when you drink alcohol, you eat moderately.Kim Jong-min laughed, saying, Thats noticed.Ha Ji-won said, If you are about 10 oclock in the afternoon, you will be asked to do the second one. Moon Se-yoon said, Are you eating 8 hours from 2 pm?Ha Ji-won laughed, saying, I hope these broadcast managers do not see it.On the other hand, Kang Ha-neul introduced himself as a complete house.Kim Jong-min asked, Do not you meet your friends well? Kang Ha-neul said, I do not really meet you well. He said, Even if I meet you, I do not drink well. I drink two cans of beer.

Seoul =) = Actor Ha Ji-won said that he is a sister-like representative. Actors Ha Ji-won and Kang Ha-neul of the drama "Curtain Call" appeared on KBS 2tv entertainment show "2 Days & 1 Night Season 4" (hereinafter referred to as "1 Night and 2 Days"), which aired at 6:20 p.m. on the 13th. The members of "1 Night 2 Days" challenged Ha Ji-won and Kang Ha-neul to 10 missions to get seasonal food in November. On the move, DinDin asked Ha Ji-won, "What do you usually do?" and asked, "I don't think you'll laugh well." Ha Ji-won said, "When I open my eyes, I brush my teeth, drink water, drink coffee and take a shower." "When I do not work, I go to the office and talk to the Managers." When Ha Ji-won said, "I'm the (agent's) representative," DinDin said, "You're going to collect." DinDin said, "I'm bored, do you want to bother the kids? "Ha Ji-won said," It's not like that, it's a sister-like representative. "He laughed. On the day of the broadcast, Ha Ji-won said, "Soju is a bottle" about his liquor. "How good a sister is when you drink alcohol, you eat moderately." Kim Jong-min laughed, saying, "That's noticed." Ha Ji-won said, "If you are about 10 o'clock in the afternoon, you will be asked to do the second one." Moon Se-yoon said, "Are you eating 8 hours from 2 pm?" Ha Ji-won laughed, saying, "I hope these broadcast Managers do not see it." On the other hand, Kang Ha-neul introduced himself as a complete 'house'. Kim Jong-min asked, "Do not you meet your friends well?" Kang Ha-neul said, "I do not really meet you well." He said, "Even if I meet you, I do not drink well. I drink two cans of beer.