'Comeback D-3' Highlight, Mini 4th Highlight Medley released

Highlight (Yoon Doo-joon, Yang Yo-seob, Lee Gi-kwang, Son Dong-woon) released a highlight medley video of the fourth mini-album  ⁇ After Sunset  ⁇  through the official SNS on the 4th.This teaser, which compiles the concept photo shooting scene image, includes the title song Alone, PAPER CUT, S.I.L.Y, Say I Love You, PRIVACY, and I Dont Miss You.First of all, the title song  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  captures the ear with bass and drum sound in retro development.Highlight s emotional vocals are getting bigger and bigger. It s empty space. It s not filled. It s broken. I think I feel more these days. I am alone at this time. .Three of Lee Gi-kwangs own songs, such as Say I Love You with honest and lovely lyrics,  ⁇ Privacy ⁇  with matureness in energetic beats, and  ⁇ I Dont Miss You ⁇ , which is groovy and lyrical, also confirmed their musical capabilities and spectrum with different charms.In addition to this, the sophisticated and dreamy piano is attractive to the PAPER CUT  ⁇  After Sunset  ⁇  is composed of various genres and moods.There is also a growing interest in the stage and stage where Highlights vocals and performances will be added.On the other hand, Highlights mini-album  ⁇  After Sunset  ⁇ , which predicted a high-quality sound track, will be released on various online soundtrack sites at 6 pm on July 7.Pictures  ⁇  Around Earth

Highlight (Yoon Doo-joon, Yang Yo-seob, Lee Gi-kwang, Son Dong-woon) released a Highlight medley video of the fourth mini-album ⁇ After Sunset ⁇ through the official SNS on the 4th. This Teaser, which compiles the concept photo shooting scene image, includes the title song Alone, PAPER CUT, S.I.L.Y, Say I Love You, PRIVACY, and I Dont Miss You. First of all, the title song ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ captures the ear with bass and drum sound in Retro development. Highlight 's emotional vocals are getting bigger and bigger. It' s empty space. It 's not filled. It' s broken. I think I feel more these days. I am alone at this time. . Three of Lee Gi-kwang's own songs, such as Say I Love You with honest and lovely lyrics, ⁇ Privacy ⁇ with matureness in energetic beats, and ⁇ I Dont Miss You ⁇ , which is groovy and lyrical, also confirmed their musical capabilities and spectrum with different charms. In addition to this, the sophisticated and dreamy piano is attractive to the PAPER CUT ⁇ After Sunset ⁇ is composed of various genres and moods. There is also a growing interest in the stage and stage where Highlight's vocals and performances will be added. On the other hand, Highlight's mini-album ⁇ After Sunset ⁇ , which predicted a high-quality sound track, will be released on various online soundtrack sites at 6 pm on July 7. Pictures ⁇ Around Earth