Choi Dong Hwan ⁇ Lee So-ra, released her first wedding photo ⁇ I lived for 11 years with love ⁇ (Singles)

Lee So-ra has released photos of past Wedding Ceremony.In MBNs Singles Abduction - Its OK, I Love You (hereinafter referred to as Dolsing Abduction 2), which aired on November 13, Choi Dong Hwan, who met Lee So-ras friends, was portrayed.On this day, Choi Dong Hwan and Lee So-ra met in Deagu and met Lee So-ras friends.Especially in the video that explains the long friendship of three people, Lee So-ras wedding ceremony wedding photo attracted attention.It was a moment when Lee So-ras pace, which maintains an honest and dignified view of the past, present and future, stood out.On this day, Lee So-ra told his friends, The first marriage is careful, but the remarriage is more prudent. Marriage is not a good thing. There are parents, family, and acquaintances.I met a person I really loved and lived for 11 years and divorced. He explained why he initially rejected Choi Dong Hwan, saying, I didnt want to have any more sad farewells, I had a wall of hearts.I thought I wasnt going to remarry, but I didnt feel like I wasnt going to do it at all. Everyone has a different speed of love. I didnt want to be fast with my brother. I wanted to be faithful to my good feelings, he said.(Photo = MBN Broadcast Capture

Lee So-ra has released photos of past Wedding ceremony. In mbn's "Singles Abduction - It's OK, I Love You" (hereinafter referred to as Dolsing Abduction 2), which aired on November 13, Choi Dong Hwan, who met Lee So-ra's friends, was portrayed. On this day, Choi Dong Hwan and Lee So-ra met in Deagu and met Lee So-ra's friends. Especially in the video that explains the long friendship of three people, Lee So-ra's Wedding ceremony wedding photo attracted attention. It was a moment when Lee So-ra's pace, which maintains an honest and dignified view of the past, present and future, stood out. On this day, Lee So-ra told his friends, "The first marriage is careful, but the remarriage is more prudent. Marriage is not a good thing. There are parents, family, and acquaintances. I met a person I really loved and lived for 11 years and divorced. " He explained why he initially rejected Choi Dong Hwan, saying, "I didn't want to have any more sad farewells, I had a wall of hearts." "I thought I wasn't going to remarry, but I didn't feel like I wasn't going to do it at all. Everyone has a different speed of love. I didn't want to be fast with my brother. I wanted to be faithful to my good feelings," he said. (Photo = mbn Broadcast Capture