Actor Marries Bus driver, First pregnancy Announces Spring Child birth

Japanese model and actor Shinkawa YooA pregnancies first childShinkawa YooA announced his first child pregnancy news on November 17th through his agency.The agency said, Thanks to the understanding and cooperation of the people concerned, I am truly grateful for the stable period. I would be grateful if you could keep warm. Childbirth is known as Spring next year.Thank you for always supporting Shinkawa YooA. I would like to report that you have pregnancies for your first child. I would appreciate it if you could keep a warm eye on me in the future, Shinkawa YooA said on her personal SNS.Shinkawa YooA was married to a bus driver in 2019.

Japanese model and Actor Shinkawa YooA pregnancies first child Shinkawa YooA announced his first child pregnancy news on November 17th through his agency. The agency said, "Thanks to the understanding and cooperation of the people concerned, I am truly grateful for the stable period. I would be grateful if you could keep warm." Childbirth is known as Spring next year. "Thank you for always supporting Shinkawa YooA. I would like to report that you have pregnancies for your first child. I would appreciate it if you could keep a warm eye on me in the future," Shinkawa YooA said on her personal SNS. Shinkawa YooA was married to a Bus driver in 2019.