You Quiz on the Block' Share Rich Choi Won-ho, son-in-law Bak Tae Jun and daughter MAMAMOO debut

In You Quiz on the Block broadcast on the 26th, Choi Won-ho, who became a billionaire investor by investing in S Electronics Share as a feature of If the sun rises in the west.On this day, Choi Won-ho unveiled a story that challenged taxi drivers, toast Vic-Fezensac, clothes Vic-Fezensac,In addition, Choi Won-ho also mentioned his son-in-law, who revealed that his son-in-law was Bak Tae Jun, who drew the webcomic Appearance Superstition.Yoo Jae-Suk was surprised at the unexpected relationship, saying, How are you two?Jo Se-ho asked, How did your son-in-law meet your daughter? Choi Won-ho said, Do you know MAMAMOO? My daughter practiced for about three years and withdrew due to personal reasons.Yoo Jae-suk said, Well, did you (daughter) prepare for your debut as a girl group? He looked at Choi Won-ho, saying, You have a lot of good things overall.Jo Se-ho added, I met my father in the position of my son-in-law, and he was a big hit with Share, and I met my son-in-law in my fathers position.

In You Quiz on the Block' broadcast on the 26th, Choi Won-ho, who became a billionaire investor by investing in S Electronics Share as a feature of 'If the sun rises in the west'. On this day, Choi Won-ho unveiled a story that challenged taxi drivers, toast Vic-Fezensac, clothes Vic-Fezensac, In addition, Choi Won-ho also mentioned his son-in-law, who revealed that his son-in-law was Bak Tae Jun, who drew the webcomic 'Appearance Superstition'. Yoo Jae-Suk was surprised at the unexpected relationship, saying, "How are you two?" Jo Se-ho asked, "How did your son-in-law meet your daughter?" Choi Won-ho said, "Do you know MAMAMOO? My daughter practiced for about three years and withdrew due to personal reasons." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Well, did you (daughter) prepare for your debut as a girl group?" He looked at Choi Won-ho, saying, "You have a lot of good things overall." Jo Se-ho added, "I met my father in the position of my son-in-law, and he was a big hit with Share, and I met my son-in-law in my father's position.