Yoo Jae-Suk, made a big decision...only a heartfelt letter."

On the 6th, Yoo Jae-Suks agency Antenna made an official position on the official SNS.I always thank all those who support the activities of Yoo Jae-Suk, and I would like to express my understanding to the fans, the agency said. I am always grateful for all the letters and gifts I have sent and the time and heart of Some Like It Hot to prepare It.However, the message of support is enough, so I would like to ask only your heart letter rather than gifts and support. I would like to thank the fans who are watching with encouragement and love once again, and I would like to understand that it is a decision made considering various situations.I would like to ask for your expectation for the activities of Yoo Jae-Suk in the future. The agency added the address of the agency to send a handwritten letter.I am always grateful to everyone who supports the activities of Yoo Jae-Suk,I would like to express my understanding to your fans.Some Like It Hot I always appreciate the letters and gifts I have sent you, and the time and heart that I have prepared for it.However, since the message of support is enough, please only write your heart rather than gifts and support.32-10 Antenna, 135-gil, Eonju-ro, Gangnam-gu, SeoulI would like to thank all the fans who are watching with encouragement and love,I would like to express my since it is a decision made considering various circumstances.I would like to ask for your expectation for the activities of Yoo Jae-Suk in the future.I always appreciate the warm heart.

On the 6th, Yoo Jae-Suk's agency Antenna made an official posItion on the official SNS.

"I always thank all those who support the activIties of Yoo Jae-Suk, and I would like to express my understanding to the fans," the agency said. "I am always grateful for all the letters and gifts I have sent and the time and heart of Some Like It Hot to prepare It. However, the message of support is enough, so I would like to ask only your heart letter rather than gifts and support. "

"I would like to thank the fans who are watching wIth encouragement and love once again, and I would like to understand that It is a decision made considering various sItuations. I would like to ask for your expectation for the activIties of Yoo Jae-Suk in the future. "The agency added the address of the agency to send a handwrItten letter.

I am always grateful to everyone who supports the activIties of Yoo Jae-Suk,

I would like to express my understanding to your fans.

Some Like It Hot I always appreciate the letters and gifts I have sent you, and the time and heart that I have prepared for It.

However, since the message of support is enough, please only wrIte your heart rather than gifts and support.

32-10 Antenna, 135-gil, Eonju-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

I would like to thank all the fans who are watching wIth encouragement and love,

I would like to express my since It is a decision made considering various circumstances.

I would like to ask for your expectation for the activIties of Yoo Jae-Suk in the future.

I always appreciate the warm heart.