Yeo Esther, Husband Hong Hye-geol Why did you send her to Jeju? "Child, you don't need to get better soon" ('Esther TV')

Yeo Esther told the story of her son with her husband Hong Hye-geol.On the 29th, Youtube channel Esther TV of Yeo Esther told the story that Yeo Esther was comforted by her son and why she sent her husband Hong Hye-geol to Jeju Island.Yeo Esther said, My eldest son was very quiet and didnt have time to go abroad for language training and feel attached to him. And I always told my son that my mom would do everything in the form of a brave and superwoman.Yeo Esther said, This time, I was very sick and showed my weakest image to my son. Then I became very close to my son.Yeo Esther said, I told my son that I was sorry that my mother was sick for so long and that my mother would get better soon. My son said, Mom, I dont need to get better soon.Yeo Esther talked about her husband Hong Hye-geol and said, If you were like my husband, you should get up quickly.But my son replied more maturely than Father when I said something. So Father told me to go to Jeju Island.

Yeo Esther told the story of her son with her husband Hong Hye-geol. On the 29th, Youtube channel 'Esther TV of Yeo Esther' told the story that Yeo Esther was comforted by her son and why she sent her husband Hong Hye-geol to Jeju Island. Yeo Esther said, "My eldest son was very quiet and didn't have time to go abroad for language training and feel attached to him. And I always told my son that my mom would do everything in the form of a brave and superwoman." Yeo Esther said, "This time, I was very sick and showed my weakest image to my son. Then I became very close to my son." Yeo Esther said, "I told my son that I was sorry that my mother was sick for so long and that my mother would get better soon. My son said, 'Mom, I don't need to get better soon.'" Yeo Esther talked about her husband Hong Hye-geol and said, "If you were like my husband, you should get up quickly. But my son replied more maturely than Father when I said something. "So Father told me to go to Jeju Island."