Spider, Son Ye-jin ⁇ Hyun Bin Wedding ceremony Reason for singing "I'm not friendly, but I'm asking you hard" (Elf Princess Rane')

Singer Spider는 Actor Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin Wedding ceremony  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ 니다.Singer Spider appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U Noons favorite song Kim Shin-Young ( ⁇  Elf Princess Rane ⁇ ) broadcast on the 27th.Spider said, Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin Wedding ceremony was a hot topic. Did you get a request? Ye-jin is not a close friend, but Ive seen him a few times before.He went on to say, (Son Ye-jin) asked me a hard time. I happily congratulated him so much, drawing attention by revealing the reason why he sang the congratulatory song.In particular, Spider chose IUs Ill Give You My Heart, an OST of TVN drama The Landing of Love starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.DJ Kim Shin-Young said, Its the original song of IU, but I called it Spiders version. Spider said, Because there are many OSTs, I think that if you play another drama OST, I thought it would be good for you to have a drama.MBC FM4U

Singer SpiderActor Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin Wedding ceremony ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ 니다. Singer Spider appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U 'Noon's favorite song Kim Shin-Young ( ⁇ Elf Princess Rane ⁇ ) broadcast on the 27th. Spider said, "Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin Wedding ceremony was a hot topic. Did you get a request?" "Ye-jin is not a close friend, but I've seen him a few times before." He went on to say, "(Son Ye-jin) asked me a hard time. I happily congratulated him so much," drawing attention by revealing the reason why he sang the congratulatory song. In particular, Spider chose IU's "I'll Give You My Heart", an OST of TVN drama 'The Landing of Love' starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. DJ Kim Shin-Young said, "It's the original song of IU, but I called it Spider's version." Spider said, "Because there are many OSTs, I think that if you play another drama OST, I thought it would be good for you to have a drama." MBC FM4U