"Song Eun-yi Success Shinhwa to Where to Go"...Sangam-dong 7th Floor New Building Construction

Song Eun-yis new office building, which was transformed into a filmmaker, is reported.On the 9th day Busan Film Hall outdoor stage, the open talk of the movie Open the Door was held.The open talk was attended by director Jang Hang-jun, producer Song Eun-yi, actor Kim Soo-jin and Lee Soon-won.Song Eun-yi, who made a big debut on the stage as a filmmaker on the day, said, I started as a comedian and became a filmmaker.Song Eun-yi, who said, I thought about the movie from the creation of the Content company Bibo, said, I started thanks to director Jang Hang-jun, who loves and talks about movies thankfully.I think it started the movie because it is a company that makes content regardless of genre. I want to do something that makes (Content) fun in a good environment, think of it as the stage of making a movie now, Vivos door is open.Content Lab Bibo is open the door to many creators, and director Jang Hang-jun said, Song Eun-yis company is thriving day by day.Finally, I have a building in a new seven-story building in Sangam-dong. How far will Shinhwa go?Song Eun-yi then responded, It is still a bank, but it will be ours.Song Eun-yi posted a video on the YouTube channel VIVO TV - Vivo TV in August, titled Goodbye everyone ~ Song Dae-pyo leaves Song Eun-yis last Bangjeongri.In the video, Song Eun-yi said, I am sad, but I have to leave this room and I am organizing my baggage.Meanwhile, the film Open the Door is a story that reveals the secrets hidden by Moon Seok (played by Lee Soon-won), who has been emotionally disturbed by two drunken men in New Jersey, USA, and was invited to the 27th Busan International Film Festival Today - Panorama section.

Song Eun-yi's new office building, which was transformed into a filmmaker, is reported.

On the 9th day Busan Film Hall outdoor stage, the open talk of the movie 'Open the Door' was held. The open talk was attended by director Jang Hang-jun, producer Song Eun-yi, actor Kim Soo-jin and Lee Soon-won.

Song Eun-yi, who made a big debut on the stage as a filmmaker on the day, said, "I started as a comedian and became a filmmaker."

Song Eun-yi, who said, "I thought about the movie from the creation of the Content company 'Bibo'," said, "I started thanks to director Jang Hang-jun, who loves and talks about movies thankfully. I think it started the movie because it is a company that makes Content regardless of genre. "

"I want to do something that makes (Content) fun in a good environment, think of it as the stage of making a movie now, Vivo's door is open. Content Lab Bibo is "open the door" to many creators, and director Jang Hang-jun said, "Song Eun-yi's company is thriving day by day. Finally, I have a building in a new seven-story building in Sangam-dong. How far will Shinhwa go?"

Song Eun-yi then responded, "It is still a bank, but it will be ours."

Song Eun-yi posted a video on the YouTube channel 'VIVO TV - Vivo TV' in August, titled 'Goodbye everyone ~ Song Dae-pyo leaves Song Eun-yi's last Bangjeongri'. In the video, Song Eun-yi said, "I am sad, but I have to leave this room and I am organizing my baggage."

Meanwhile, the film "Open the Door" is a story that reveals the secrets hidden by Moon Seok (played by Lee Soon-won), who has been emotionally disturbed by two drunken men in New Jersey, USA, and was invited to the 27th Busan International Film Festival "Today - Panorama" section.