So-won Ham, Real estate, How to Build a Property

So-won Ham shared his law of investment.So-won Ham recently posted a video on So-won Ham titled Change everything except my wifes child.In the video, he said, If you think my life is nasty, you have to change it. So-won Ham said, I decided to go to China after I cleared my debt.I started from 0 won. Fortunately, the first advertisement burst, and the house was saved by the advertisement cost.He said, You dont have to listen to other people, you have to start from an area you know well. So I invested in Uiwang City after going back and forth for about five years. There were five properties in Uiwang City alone.I also had two in Seoul. So-won Ham said, Now we have two or three disposals and three left in Uiwang City. He advised us not to listen to others but to invest in his decision.As for Share, So-won Ham said, Share also sees both Share in the United States and Share in Korea, and after studying Share for about two years, I think I should invest my money after studying closely.If you want to invest, study first.If youre a real estate agent, the first thing you do is go out on your own feet and sell your feet, he said. People who want to make money in a hurry sometimes make mistakes and sometimes lose money.Never listen to anyone and never buy or invest. If its a small amount, you shouldnt do it any more. Dont rush it. Seed money can increase, he said. Its important to invest in a place you know well. The same goes for Share.It is worth investing in a company that has studied for at least half a year. I am afraid that I will lose my seed money after investing only in others words. So-won Ham suggested going to the bank and asking, How? He said, Im not embarrassed to ask Zazu about interest rates or credit ratings. I can be humiliated because my condition is not good.I recommend reading a book about money. I recommend reading it because it is written by people who are more successful than me and know about money. I recommend watching economic news and current affairs. Finally, So-won Ham said, There is no need to rush. It is investment when I am ready. From today, I need to focus all the worlds perceptions on me.It is important to have more time to study and to stop paying attention to others.

So-won Ham Shared his law of investment. So-won Ham recently posted a video on So-won Ham titled "Change everything except my wife's child." In the video, he said, "If you think my life is nasty, you have to change it." So-won Ham said, "I decided to go to China after I cleared my debt. I started from 0 won. "Fortunately, the first advertisement burst, and the house was saved by the advertisement cost." He said, "You don't have to listen to other people, you have to start from an area you know well. So I invested in Uiwang City after going back and forth for about five years. There were five properties in Uiwang City alone. I also had two in Seoul. " So-won Ham said, "Now we have two or three disposals and three left in Uiwang City." He advised us not to listen to others but to invest in his decision. As for Share, So-won Ham said, "Share also sees both Share in the United States and Share in Korea, and after studying Share for about two years, I think I should invest my money after studying closely. If you want to invest, study first." "If you're a Real estate agent, the first thing you do is go out on your own feet and sell your feet," he said. "People who want to make money in a hurry sometimes make mistakes and sometimes lose money." "Never listen to anyone and never buy or invest. If it's a small amount, you shouldn't do it any more. Don't rush it. Seed money can increase," he said. "It's important to invest in a place you know well. The same goes for Share. It is worth investing in a company that has studied for at least half a year. I am afraid that I will lose my seed money after investing only in others' words. " So-won Ham suggested going to the bank and asking, "How?" He said, "I'm not embarrassed to ask Zazu about interest rates or credit ratings. I can be humiliated because my condition is not good. I recommend reading a book about money. I recommend reading it because it is written by people who are more successful than me and know about money. I recommend watching economic news and current affairs. " Finally, So-won Ham said, "There is no need to rush. It is investment when I am ready. From today, I need to focus all the world's perceptions on me. It is important to have more time to study and to stop paying attention to others. "