Seolhyun, life Strike ⁇ voluntary jobless declaration.. left with a backpack

I do not want to do anything side released SteelSeries of Kim Seolhyun, who plays the role of the main character Lee Yeo-su, who wants to become a pauper.The Steel Series released shows Lee Yeo-reum (Kim Seolhyun), who suddenly came to Angok Village with only a backpack. Lee Yeo-reum, who tried to deviate for the first time in his life, looks refreshed and excited.In this place where there is no one to know and everything is unfamiliar, this summer is planning to do nothing, but it faces changes with unexpected people and events.I wonder what will happen in front of this summer when I take my first step as a voluntary pauper.I Dont Want to Do Anything, which will be unveiled for the first time in November, is a comma-finding project by Dae-bum (played by Im Si-wan), a librarian whose life is a question mark, and a voluntary unemployed summer who declared his life Strike.Summer, played by Kim Seolhyun, was an ordinary 20-year-old worker who went to a small business after graduating from college.While struggling not to lag behind others, I declare my life Strike, saying that I will not do anything suddenly. I leave my house, my job, my goods, my greed and leave the complex city.According to I Dont Want to Do Anything, Kim Seolhyun showed immersion in the character after reading the script, saying, (Summers) emotion is one I know for sure.The production team also said, On the set, it was a normal summer, not the actor Kim Seolhyun. Please look forward to the growth and transformation of Kim Seolhyun, who will fly anew in tailored clothes.I do not want to do anything directed by Profit margins set director who directed Coffee Prince 1st Shop and Cheese in the Trap.

'I do not want to do anything' side released SteelSeries of Kim Seolhyun, who plays the role of the main character Lee Yeo-su, who wants to become a pauper. The Steel Series released shows Lee Yeo-reum (Kim Seolhyun), who suddenly came to Angok Village with only a backpack. Lee Yeo-reum, who tried to deviate for the first time in his life, looks refreshed and excited. In this place where there is no one to know and everything is unfamiliar, this summer is planning to do nothing, but it faces changes with unexpected people and events. I wonder what will happen in front of this summer when I take my first step as a voluntary pauper. "I Don't Want to Do Anything," which will be unveiled for the first time in November, is a comma-finding project by Dae-bum (played by Im Si-wan), a librarian whose life is a question mark, and a voluntary unemployed summer who declared his life Strike. Summer, played by Kim Seolhyun, was an ordinary 20-year-old worker who went to a small business after graduating from college. While struggling not to lag behind others, I declare my life Strike, saying that I will not do anything suddenly. I leave my house, my job, my goods, my greed and leave the complex city. According to "I Don't Want to Do Anything," Kim Seolhyun showed immersion in the character after reading the script, saying, "(Summer's) emotion is one I know for sure." The production team also said, "On the set, it was a normal summer, not the actor Kim Seolhyun. Please look forward to the growth and transformation of Kim Seolhyun, who will fly anew in tailored clothes." 'I do not want to do anything' directed by Profit margins set director who directed 'Coffee Prince 1st Shop' and 'Cheese in the Trap'.